New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

SWEET jesus! :) I cant wait until this "comes out" (which seems to be the running mantra around here) I want to mock run from winona to milwaukee with the Empire Builder :)

Look in my signature column ;)

He's using '10 so yes, unless he's got SP3 and you've got Sp1 or 2, or he's got SP2 and you've got SP1 or no SP
Jamie
And WCL, what are those Jeeps and Tanks??

just wanted to add a small bump...

I'm traveling on the Empire Builder to Chicago on Oct. 14th. I'll be taking tons of photos. If ya'll wanna see them, I'll post in a link from my facebook of the pics. Some Videos will also be uploaded in HD to youtube of train movements ;)

I recall WCL telling me that when his computer took a poop, he lost this route. My brain is still groggy since I just woke up, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

Cheers,

Steve

I recall WCL telling me that when his computer took a poop, he lost this route. My brain is still groggy since I just woke up, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

Cheers,

Steve

Yeah...This route is H-I-S-T-O-R-Y.....I lost it a while back now.....Sorry :(

LoL! I was reading the thread, and thought all was lost.:'(
Then I was all like :).
Good to see you're back on track.

Well.......After 2 years of doing other routes and still debating on starting this one over again....I guess it is time to give this one another shot.....I guess why not start it out here in Wisconsin Dells and work my way either west or east once again

Here we catch a CP coal train heading over the bridge and about to cross the busy streets of Wisconsin Dells where soon it will be hopping with tourists to the many attractions this city does provide during this time of year

The area has more work to do but its a start with working on it for 15 mins

Well got a lil more done today

Caught a CP double stack outside of Fort McCoy ducking under the old UP tracks, UP now has trackage rights on CP

Coming thru Fort McCoy with a few guys doing some training out in the field

The WYE track that leads up to Fort McCoy, a few Hummers race around on the tank trails

Coming out of Tunnel City

Caught another train in Wisconsin Dells another day

The crew of this army switcher awaits the UP train to drop off a cut of cars for this local army base here at Fort McCoy Wisconsin

I never said the "whole" route was mine....I said I was giving it another shot.....I didn't know I was going to go the way you did until I recalled you did part of it so why relay the parts that were done already.....I just started laying track out that way till I got to your parts....yeah some of the track laid was done by you, and that was pretty much it......I will give ya good credit on that part which was done nicely....I was going to credit ya on that anyways but seeing you jumped your guns on it and didn't give me time to do so, I wanted to get more done to show and say the track was done by you in certain areas....

**So for the records here....The track laid on this route from Tunnel City to La Crosse was done by HIM** :wave: Ta-da

Back