New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

Looks Great! But where did that wide opening by Tunnel City come from? When I was there, I had to climb down that steep hill on the right side. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Steveo241

Coal train today

Train 884..The Weston coal train we caught here at La Crosse

Popping out of the tunnel here at Tunnel City

Zipping along the country side

Stopped here at New Lisbon to get ready to head up the CN Valley Sub up to Weston

Train 884 now on the CN Valley Sub where it will take it all the way up to Weston

All for now :wave:

Chased this CP train in the fog today...Started in Duplainville and ended up in Wisconsin Dells

At Duplainville

Country Side

Sorry to bump this thread up...but its been since: April 8th, 2009, 09:59 AM that there was an update!

I was wondering if this fantabulous route will ever be available for download. If not, I'd be sad. ...You don't want me sad? Right?... *Evil Eyes*

:wave:

Steveo241

Me again!...Ok, that didn't deserve a "!", but oh well.

WCL...my dearest friend...well, not dearest...but, Have we no love for Miniature Golf Courses anymore? There probably are none on the DLS, but we can at least be creative and do some clever texturing here! Old River Golf, The Dells Bells Wedding Chapel, the Torture Museum, and the Sports arena...have all been mysteriously replaced by trees! Not trying to be picky here, just some suggestions.

Steveo241

Last edited:
Sorry to bump this thread up...but its been since: April 8th, 2009, 09:59 AM that there was an update!

I was wondering if this fantabulous route will ever be available for download. If not, I'd be sad. ...You don't want me sad? Right?... *Evil Eyes*
Steveo241

Yeah...Sadly the route prolly won't be released for a while yet....In the meantime...Here are some more pix

Till next time :wave:

WCL, your screenshots remind me so much of the railfanning possibilities around my cottage (Muskoka)... Two things...

1. Will you ever do a Muskoka route?

2. In one fo your shots...there is a CP Rail Plackett on the crew change depot. Do you know where I could find it?

Thank you and excellent shots! -Keep it up,
cam

Back