New Aircraft

The property window is for the speed board TIV priorite variable - invisible,<kuid:53425:21004>

As for the transporter, its two models i've just raised the heli to the right height.

truck is by misterairbrush

Truck Tieflader,<kuid:414943:100121>

I'll send you a PM about the UH-1C

Gordon

The property window is for the speed board TIV priorite variable - invisible,<kuid:53425:21004>

As for the transporter, its two models i've just raised the heli to the right height.

truck is by misterairbrush

Truck Tieflader,<kuid:414943:100121>

I'll send you a PM about the UH-1C

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the info, sir!!

Side note:
I have not done this for a while, but there's a trick on how to get two-items from the DLS and merge them into one, using attachment ... example, I can take any flatbed truck from the DLS, and take any of Ian's chopper and merge them, without needing the source files -- But I forgot how I did it that -- Going to read some of my notes, and at a later time see what I can come up with ... also, turns choppers into products for specific flatbed rolling stocks!

New reskin for today:
An Eurocopter EC-135 for the french police (Gendarmerie). Used for police and rescue duties.

EC135-Gendarmerie_zpsjh8tyxsb.jpg

Eurocopter EC-135 helicopter Gendarmerie Startup,<kuid2:74222:12392:2>

Pascal

Hi,

Airbus A330-300 for a brand new airline: French Blue. Low cost travels from Europe to Carribean islands.

A330-French%20Blue_zpsntk1hryw.jpg

Airbus A330-300 French Blue Startup,<kuid2:74222:12393:2>

Pascal

Hi Guyz,

Nice one Pascal --

Curious, you guys never uploaded any airports ...

I have a few in the works -- I do work on them from time to time! But updating my desert route is take an eternity!

Ish

QUESTION

Hi All --

Has anyone of you been to Atlanta International Airport?

Do you use underground tunnels to get to your terminal airplane gate?

Looking at Google Earth it seems that the terminals are not connected, so I am assuming people use underground concourse to get to their airplane gate!

Thanks for any feedback -- is appreciated it?

Ish

Can't help you on that one Ish, but I can help anyone with other information on airport data eg..

AcroRd32%202016-11-07%2017-42-55-564_zpshj3g29qf.jpg

Gordon

Hi Ish,

I dont know Atlanta airport, but Washington-Dulles is like this: you access the terminals through underground concourses.
May be it was the same architect...

Pascal

Hello Gentlemen, --

Oh, thanks for your feedbacks!!!

Yeah, I'm working on a airport layout / Module -- Module, in terms of that one can add it to a route -- However, it's really a stand-alone layout airport! -- the airport is huge since I am using real world dimensions, for example, one of JFK runways is 4422 meters long so here you'll find the same thing ...

I am modeling the airport layout after JFK and Atlanta to create a new airport which will be named and dedicated to Ian! At this time the airport layout will have 3 pairs of two runways, a section for all main cargos, and right now at least 7 terminals! -- I see what's needed as time goes on.

What I am going to do is post screenshots as progress takes place! It's been long overdue that I wanted to really do such a project, plus kick some live into this thread with screenshots, LOL :wave:

Thanks again, Gentle, for the info!

Ish

Hi All --

Has anyone of you been to Atlanta International Airport?

Do you use underground tunnels to get to your terminal airplane gate?

Looking at Google Earth it seems that the terminals are not connected, so I am assuming people use underground concourse to get to their airplane gate!

Thanks for any feedback -- is appreciated it?

Ish

I believe that atlanta has an underground tram system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harts...#Connections_between_terminals_and_concourses only been through the airport twice for connections so dont quote me on it.

IAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - UPDATE 1

Hey Guyz

Info about the screenshot --

First shot: This is one terminal of 4 All 4 can hold 100 aircrafts (50 gates) -- While only a few gates will be activate (to drive), most of these gates will be filled with static planes -- This is only one section!

Second shot: Pair one -- note, this layout will have two more pairs of runways, using real world measures, so the layout will be huge!

The idea here is to have plenty to do within a layout dedicated to airplanes via sessions! (I'm getting ahead of myself here, but just to give you guys a perspective) When the day comes that I am done Gordon and Pascal, I will send to you for testing, etc ... second and third pair of eyes, LOL ...

Also, the screenshots are rare for now, but lot of details will go into these scenes for accuracy as adding items progresses!

Anyhow, Gentlemen, I will update in a few days with more screenshot, etc ...

BTW* any suggestions are welcome, whenever ...
:wave:

Ian-International-Airport.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Looking huge, Ish!! Please continue.
My attempts in mapping are not very successful... So I'm staying with some reskins.

May be for the inauguration of your airport, the Blue Angels will make the show. This one will be there.

This is an update of my Hercules C130 T Fat Albert, thanks to Ian and Rob for their work on this model.
It is equipped with the JATO rockets, for assistance during take off from short runways. See config.txt for activation.

C130-Blue-Angels_zpsne2kgvss.jpg

Lockheed C-130 T Hercules Blue Angels Fat Albert Startup,<kuid2:74222:12000:3>

Pascal

Ian International Airport - Update 2

Hello Gentleman,

Here are some raw shotz:

Two terminals:Qantas Airlines and New Zealand -- France Terminal will be done as the airport grows.

Also wide shot of runway (pair A) ...

Few notes -- disregard the air tower -- just place items so I don't loose them later ... Also in front of these terminals will be parking lots ... highways will circle the entire airport ... imagine a huge square ... three of the square walls will be aligned with runways (3 pairs) -- the inner section, meaning in front of all of the terminals will have their own packing space, etc ...

@Pascal -- Whenever I am done consider this layout as yours, to show case your rekins, etc LOL :)

Ish

IAN-INTERNATIONAL-AIRPORT.jpg

Well, one terminal per airline, this is luxury!!!

The next reskins are military, and dedicated to the French Armée de l'Air.

MQ9 Reaper drone.
Reaper-Armee-de-l-air_zpsp16cnkkl.jpg

Airbus A400 M
A400M-Armee-de-l-air_zpsycybp3xe.jpg

Lockheed C130H Hercules
C130-Armee-de-l-air_zps8daaimz8.jpg

Lockheed C-130H Hercules Armee de l'Air Startup,<kuid2:74222:12398:2>
Airbus A400M Armee de l'Air Startup,<kuid2:74222:12397:2>
MQ-9 Reaper Armee de l'Air,<kuid2:74222:12396:2>

Pascal

Hi Pascal

Great reskins work there, Pascal!!:wave:

As you may know, airlines usuallly have thier own terminals -- Will pick selective airlines, like in the real world, and gave them terminals --

@ALL -- the airport is coming out so huge that you can fly in, nagivate to your gate, and never see the other side of it ... using google earth of JFK and Altanta Intenration airport as models!

No pictures today since created 16 new items ... all terminals and gates!

Pascal, your speciality airlines will have a nice section too ---

I'm really getting into this, and it's moving fast quiet quickly ... It will always have a huge section for all cargo companies: FedEx, UPS, etc etc

Take Care now!

Ish

NEW CONTENTS

Hello Gentlemen,

New airport items - 21 total:

Airportx 296 (Jetgate Bridge) <KUID:58223:30971>
Airportx 294 (Jetgate Bridge Static) <KUID:58223:30973>
Airportx 293 (Jetgate Bridge Static) <KUID:58223:30974>
Airportx 279 (Terminal B1) <KUID:58223:30975>
Airportx 284 (Parking Garage) <KUID:58223:31169>
Airportx 285 (Terminal A1) <KUID:58223:31170>
Airportx 286 (Terminal A2) <KUID:58223:31171>
Airportx 287 (Terminal A3) <KUID:58223:31172>
Airportx 289 (Terminal A5) <KUID:58223:31173>
Airportx 290 (Terminal A6) <KUID:58223:31174>
Airportx 291 (Terminal A7 Main T) <KUID:58223:31175>
Airportx 292 (Jetgate Bridge Spline) <KUID:58223:31176>
Airportx 280 (Terminal B2) <KUID:58223:31177>
Airportx 281 (Terminal B3) <KUID:58223:31178>
Airportx 282 (Terminal B4) <KUID:58223:31179>
Airportx 297 (Jetgate Bridge Spline) <KUID:58223:31180>
Airportx 298 (Jetgate Bridge) <KUID:58223:31181>
Airportx 299 (Jetgate Bridge) <KUID:58223:31182>
Airportx 300 (Jetgate Bridge) <KUID:58223:31183>
Airportx 301 (Jetgate Bridge) <KUID:58223:31184>
Airportx 302 (Jetgate Bridge) <KUID:58223:31185>

Enjoy - :wave:

Ish

CARGO

Hi Gentle's

Need your help to ID those airplanes that are for Cargo!

Any cargo planes, if there's any, please note it down!

I am creating the cargo section of the airport, and using passenger airlines as a substitute for now!

Thanks for any feedback!

Ish

Here's a couple cargo aircraft I know of:

Airbus A300F
Airbus A310F
Antonov AN-124 Ruslan
Antonov AN-225 Mriya
Boeing 747-400F
Boeing 757-200F
Boeing 767-300F
Boeing 777-300
Douglas DC-8