New Rulers are invisible (TRS 2022/Surveyor Classic)

Little_Boy921

Route Building Rocks
I've noticed that at a certain point, any new rulers I place down are invisible. The measurement and degree numbers are there, but the physical ruler doesn't appear. This doesn't happen in newer portions of a route and sometimes they do appear depending on the area, but half the time, they're cut off, and sometimes an invisible ruler I placed does stop being invisible but when I get closer to it, it disappears again. And this doesn't effect rulers I had placed down long before then. Here are some examples:
2024-02-15_%282%29.png

2024-02-15_%283%29.png

2024-02-15_%284%29.png

I should also preface that this isn't exclusive to this route. Its happening in another route I have, so its not a case of a specific route being corrupted. Anyways, I honestly have no clue what's the cause of this. Has this been happening to anyone else?

In the S20 Assets Palette click on the Scenery Spline icon (the 3rd of 7 icons in a row) and then type Ruler in the text entry box below that row of icons.

Two rulers will be listed, one metric and the other imperial.

This appears to be a duplicate of your post in another thread at has-anyone-else-been-experiencing-these-bugs-in-trainz-2022

There are some responses there, including some by you.

My suggestion - switch to the new rulers in S20.

My fault. I thought that thread was dead since I had forgotten to update it since the 5th lol. I'll probably delete this one since thats no longer the case

Edit: Nevermind. You cant delete threads

My fault. I thought that thread was dead since I had forgotten to update it since the 5th lol. I'll probably delete this one since thats no longer the case

Edit: Nevermind. You cant delete threads
Report the thread to the moderators with a note that says please delete this thread.

Back