Narrow gauge screenshots

OK, now, I'm mad! Whistlehead, please show the rest of the images for me. I can't seem to hold my temper for this stuff!

JRT_20100404_0000.jpg

Ok a couple from me............. anyone recognise anywhere?

Yep first two pics, aberglaslyn pass walked through the tunnel, while it was dissused:) :hehe:

Great Pics, I just wished it was for 2006 aswell:p Oh yes BTW the 2ft wagon behind that NG16, I take it you made that?

Tom Hughes

Last edited:
Thought I'd share something of my own this time.

shorttrain01.jpg

It's not quite done... I need a few more grass textures and a LOT more shrubbery.

Chris

Last edited:
Yep first two pics, aberglaslyn pass walked through the tunnel, while it was dissused:) :hehe:

Great Pics, I just wished it was for 2006 aswell:p Oh yes BTW the 2ft wagon behind that NG16, I take it you made that?

Tom Hughes

Unfortunately I used the 5m grid in 2009, Aberglaslyn more or less made the decision on that.

The 2ft Wagon? Afraid so and there are more of em ;) still need a bit of work like the underside bits, numbering and replacing the erm borrowed bogies, (hate animating anything), dimensions may be a bit out as I have had to guess from photographs of it stuck behind an NG16............

Currently I'm working on buildings....... To answer Thule's question they should work in 2004 by just changing the version number.

Sorry to bring this back up from a few pages back, but this question never got answered about the loco and carriages.

They seem pretty interesting to me. Where can we get those?

You can't as Sparky12345 hasn't got them anymore and they were not released on the DLS and it would seem that nobody else active on the forum actually has them even though Sparky12... has said its ok to pass any of his stuff around

Only half of my question was answered. If you're going to make new rolling stock, than will it be 2004 compatible (that's if you do the entire ffestiniog/welsh highland collection)?

Why, thank you. What does everyone else think? I don't mean to brag, but I think I do some pretty good railways these days.

Hey. i really like the Talyllyn railway and i helped raise money for Dolgoch's new boiler so please can i have a few of the locos as i have been to the railway and can't find these locos on the downloading station. btw i have Trainz 2004.
dolgochinfield.jpg

Dolgoch!!

incline.jpg

The Incline!!
Talon.jpg

Talon!! (im sorry Kevmt if you didnt want me to put this up, but I though that was Britomart....)[/quote]

Back