Narrow gauge screenshots

trainz2010-03-2419-56-27-07.jpg

trainz2010-03-2419-54-32-10.jpg

trainz2010-03-2419-57-42-24.jpg

Hasn't anybody got anymore 2ft gauge screenshots they'd like to show off? I'd like to see more model screenshots for 2ft gauge. I may have some on here pretty soon!

OK, someone please tell me how I can enter images into these posts from your own computer?

There are several ways, like using the print screen button and then digging through the Auran files only to find your ground textures are blacked out.

I recommend downloading the FREE version of Fraps from here: http://www.fraps.com/

Then set up a folder in your pictures to direct the shots to. Just make a new folder, name it Trainz Screenshots or whatever you like. Click on the Fraps icon to set up where your shots will go and send them to your new folder. Then go to Photobucket or a similar site and get registered. Upload your screenshots to the site, copy the imgsrc code and paste it into the forum.

OK, I'll give it a go, but I can't guarantee anything. Whistlehead, If I can't get it to work, could you show off the pictures for me if I send them to you? I can put on descriptions for you, as three of your NG products are in the shots.

I think I've got it now. So here it is, the one thing you've all been waiting for- Insteble Ened. Here, we have one of Whistlehead's Baby Saints in the engine yard.
URL%5D

And here is the Baby Saint dropping off crates in the station freight platform (yes, they are steveflanders' Ex-WD freight wagon class As).
URL%5D

Here's one of Prince of the Ffestiniog Rly pulling a passenger train into the scene.
URL%5D

Here's Prince loading the coaches in the station.
URL%5D

Here's one of Whistlehead's Evie type locos pulling through the countryside with another passenger train.
URL%5D

Hope you like them!

Thule_P

Now I know NOTHING about European NG, but as to where that is? Here is my guess.

Judging by the hills, and the lettering on the first engine, id have to say its on the "Welsh Highland Railway" or something like that...

Just an American guessing randomly

1) Near Beddgelert ?
2) Aberglaslyn Pass
3) Probably south of 2 ?
4) Porthmadog
5) Boston Lodge

Looks really good.

Last edited:
Malc, are those sheds cpapble of being altered to 2004 and can there be a download link for them? And whistlehead, where are the rest?

OK, I think I've got it now. Here is Insteble Ened (I hope). Since whistlehead kindly showed off my first picture, I'll show the rest. The Baby Saint with steveflanders' war wagons.
instebleened2.png

Now I hope this worked.

Back