Montana Rail Link MP V2 OP-Session's (This aint your daddy's circle burning)

Hopefully is everything goes smooth this update we will have the great light for a session this Friday.

Well, new patch for the route is up, and a new patch for the session is on its way. Hopefully all is fix now.

Thanks for the answer. If you have a link, it would be good because I do not find it !

NO there isn't a map, but the PDF form TPR will work for this route.

In other news, the up to date route is up, but I cant get the session to up date. If all else fails, I just rename it and resubmit the session.

Ok, found out what I was doing wrong. I kept trying to send the first session <kuid2:344263:100062:1>, when I should have sent the second version of the session <kuid2:344263:100062:2>.

It has been sent and should be available for download in the next few hours. If this session fail's....I'll eat my N scale trains.

Ok, found out what I was doing wrong. I kept trying to send the first session <kuid2:344263:100062:1>, when I should have sent the second version of the session <kuid2:344263:100062:2>.

It has been sent and should be available for download in the next few hours. If this session fail's....I'll eat my N scale trains.

I have already eaten my O scale trains :hehe:. So I pray for sucess

New session is available only through Content Manager. To download, click and drag the "Montana Rail Link 12 MP Session v2" into the Download Helper, then click "Start". If necessary, delete the session from your machine and try downloading again. All dependencies are either built-in for TS12, or they are available from the DLS.

EDIT: Dependency Signal USA1 02L,<kuid:-12:24012> comes from the DLS as "locally modified". Any ideas why?

Last edited:
Well I just downloaded the update and had 9 missing deps. They were for the...

Generic 0-6-0 No. 54
Generic no 54 slopeback tender
NC&StL #576
NC&StL Tender
U30C CNW #930
U30C CNW #931
U30C CNW #932
U30C CNW #934
U30C CNW #935

I deleted all v2's and redownloaded with no luck.

EDIT: I now have all items however, there are still some items that are not on the DLS and they are as follows...

JRPX 20800 gal tank car,<kuid2:45324:300008:2> Also showing as localy modified and I cannot that removed.
UTLX 20800 Gallon Tank Car,<kuid2:378673:100001:2> Also showing as localy modified and I cannot that removed.

I found a large group of potential issues by viewing the deps in the main window then adding the search term "Built-In = False"
The 10000 character limit of this forum is preventing me from posting all of the items. The posts would be 3 or more long...

Ok I've managed to get the game to run, I guess it isn't going to be an issue with the above mentioned items...

Something must be wrong at your end; I do not have any 3rd party items installed and have no missing dependencies on the Montana Rail Link v2.
1 item is faulty though: Detroit & Mackinac Caboose,<kuid2:135744:58843:1>. Not sure if that will prevent the show from happening.

I have the same problem with that caboose as well, but it didn't prevent me from hosting a session for about an hour this morning. But I will look into replacing that caboose at a later date.

Im going to be busy for the next few days, but I will be hosting a session on Wednesday some time around noonish till when ever.

But Ill throw up a test session/fun run for tonight jsut to make sure people can join.

I joined your "Fun Run" Jib and there is an issue with the multiplayer i.e. the bug is showing and this is the errors..

Thread Exception: ER_NullRefferance, line 297, file multiplayerlib.gs

Stack dump:

function $void@MultiplayerLib::NotifyDriverAssigned(string,int,string), line -1
function $void@MultiplayerLib::MultiplayerRuleRPCHandler(Message), line 1428

Not sure what it is...

I have no clue what that would be ether Shadow.

BUT its Wednesday, and that means Ill be hosting a full blown op session today. Ill have a session up as soon as the servers are back up. They appear to be down right now.

Last edited:
I joined your "Fun Run" Jib and there is an issue with the multiplayer i.e. the bug is showing and this is the errors..

Not sure what it is...

I will check again tonight to see if any problems come up. But if nothing does on my end tonight then it might be related to your end.

I'll jump in once the server is up and see if it is there again. If it is, I'll delete and re-download v2 yet again...

So here's the plan, I intend to be fairly busy this Friday. I have to pick my GF up from the airport in the morning, then head to work in the after noon. If the TRS servers are up, I will host a session starting early, around 9:30am or a little latter. But if the servers are not up by 1:30pm, then I will not be hosting a session and it will fall on to some one else to host a session. But because I have to work until 10pm if you see me driving it at is, it really is my GF as she might end up driving. Yes, she might.

As for next Wednesdays and Fridays Sessions, I will not be in town so I will be unable to host them.

Edit: Session is a Go for some time early tomorrow morning till late tomorrow night. Servers are up!

Last edited:
Back