Melbourne Trams

:eek:

I must say I'm impressed! All of it is without problem with what I can see.

(PS: Should be in the screenshots forum.)

hey bolivar,

The B Class in the pic is the trams from "cosey" type that in the search section on download station and i just repainted it. which has very easy skins in the config folder to do.

Its the closest i have found that looks like them and just used 2 front sections back to back.

I did find a B class but it was for MTS. http://train-sim.com/
http://train-sim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fsec=0&for=melbourne&fname=&sortby=Date&sortdir=descending
Any one know how to change files?? :)

Here some pics to show u more about he repaint.

Hmmm - converting from MSTS should only be done with the consent and co-operation of the original creator, and isn't totally straightforward even with the source files. Conversion from the MSTS files is not something you want to start another discussion on here...

By the way, had you seen this page (Payware, but covers a number of Melbourne classes): http://www.myenet.info/paulztrainz/inside/Trams.htm (he also does commissions)

Paul

p.s. The route's looking mighty good so far, by the way. :mop:

Thanks for the info, yeah i have seen that site and got the Z's and thinking about the W's but yet to see a good pic for the citadis to make up my mind.

Having recently finished a whole city tramway system that once existed here in Glasgow I can appreciate what you are doing. My thought was to upload it but I seem to be getting some very regular items (that weren't faults) now showing faulty. I had copied my route from one pc to another as the original machine is going belly up. May put up a seperate posting for help as Glasgow took me a hang of a lot of time to do off and on overe the last couple of years.

Anyway good luck to you on your Melbourne build. If we got your up and I could solve the probs with mine that would be 2 complete city system not fictitious ones.

Wow i certainly can't wait to see the Melbourne route on DLS. The screen shots are really good and you can tell where you are in Melbourne. Good work:)

Looks incredible so far. Can't wait to see more progress shots.

I knew straight away where that first shot was. I walk down that part of Spencer street to work every day. Your spot on with the detail so far.

Keep up the good work.

Citadis and B Class Trams

Thanks for reminding me to put up page for Citadis

I also have a commission for a B and B1 class trams for you guys !!!

G'day rjhowie2,

Indeed, unfortunately, right at this point in time, we (VicTrainZ) are having some "difficulties" with our service provider. All VicTrainZ services are currently unavailable. VicTrianZ apologises for any inconvenience...

Jerker {:)}

Melbourne Trams Layout

Hi all, i was randomly looking at the forums and noticed the post had popped up again.

So here is some more pics.
melb100jf6.jpg
melb200uo2.jpg

G'day rjhowie2,

You will be pleased to learn that we have the ViCtrainZ forum back up and running but we have had to start from scratch (again), so I am not sure that if you try the link S301 has given you that you will be successful, yet...

...be brave...

Jerker {:)}

Wow!. :D This has brought me out of extended hibernation, a Melbourne layout and a depot full of W5s. Great work.

If only I had my full power of concentration I would have my Newcastle layout finished and a double decker bus to go with Bearcats trams.

Back