All Rise!
The honorable SPORBUST presiding*
Case closed: Best freeware around

:eek: Awsome job! Looks great :)

All Rise!
The honorable SPORBUST presiding*
Case closed: Best freeware around

:eek: Awsome job! Looks great :)

well i dont know about that but thanks. There is many freeware creators that do amazing work i am just one of many that try my best. Prj has been gone a long time now and phil c was a freeware guy so was ns37 they moved over to the payware side. Not many left in freeware any more :(

man these are really nice. now i'm just waiting on your SD45 now. so are the w&le SD40-2's ready to download?

Last edited by a moderator:
man these are really nice. now i'm just waiting on your SD45 now. so are the w&le SD40-2's ready to download?

funny you asked this. The w&le has been done for months. I will send that to beta today as well. I forgot about it till now. The sd45 well i want to do it but there is other creators in freeware and i surely dont want to hog all the locos up. If they want to do it thats fine by me but if noone wants to i will make the sd45 and 45-2's

also look for new DRG tunnel motors very soon.

The KCS's are absolutely fantustic! What a creation. Been collecting SD40's for some time and wouldn't mind the SD45 - great looking engine. I hope it'll be you Frank making it...

Thank you.

The KCS's are absolutely fantustic! What a creation. Been collecting SD40's for some time and wouldn't mind the SD45 - great looking engine. I hope it'll be you making it...

Thank you.

Thank you. With the up and coming creators like Florida Railmaster, Cozmo, and Slave Driver i like the work they are doing and want to leave stuff for everyone to do. If they dont want to do it i will do it. But i have plenty on my plate with the SD70M, C44-9W, MP15DC and SD40-2 High hood in the works. I plan on really attacking the SD70M's here shortly. Sureshots been awaiting the sd40-2 hh awhile. So the sd45 is on the radar but if one of these fine creators choose to take a crack at it i am ok with that to. If no one wants to do it i'd be glad to do it. I have alot of respect for the new creators. Only because i was one not long ago. Its great to see soem new guys doing freeware stuff. Its what keeps this game fun.

Back