Just a question about Trainz Map & baseboards?

harcourt

Route/layout builder.
Hi all,
I just have a quick question about the Trainz Map programe,is that what it's called?:eek: . Thing is I have a large route that I would like to merge with another,however one of the maps as a huge amount of baseboards that I will probably not use at all and I would like to get rid of. Is there some programe,like Trainz Map, that can delete alot baseboards easily,rather than having to manaully select each baseboard in surveyor?

No, unfortunately you have to do it the hard way...one baseboard at a time. But be sure to delete all track and splines before deleting the baseboard

Thanks for the reply. That's such a shame,I'm going to have to spend a whole night now! Oh well,perhaps I can just ingore the. The baseboards had no scenery on it,just textures .I was wondering by reducing the amount of boards,the faster the map would load,but would it make a difference anyway if they were there or not?:)

Yes, it will load quicker and run smoother if you remove those uneeded baseboards. Time consuming, but worth it if your making the map for distribution via the DLS.

Back