JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Are there any plans for any of the later series AC44C6Ms at all?
They are on the way

NS_37_656e52eb14394.jpg

NS_37_656e5aab891cd.jpg

I have removed the garbage from this thread.

@cascaderailroad: STOP with this nonsense. The decision was made and carried out and no amount of your protesting is going to change that. Stop polluting threads.

Let's move on shall we?
Hey NS37 whatever happened to this.

Last edited:
393264477_1040581434020139_5781103954944515142_n.jpg

I probably should've waited for Justin to post this on here himself but I thought I'd mention this. On the non wave form units. The back logo is supposed to be lower as seen in this photo
99375530_10157635924923843_6633226725499076608_n.jpg

Another thing I thought was worth noting is that on locomotives rebuilt after #4500. This back piece has been removed.
image.png

image.png

I really hope these images actually load...

I really hope these images actually load...
Images look fine.

I probably should've waited for Justin to post this on here himself but I thought I'd mention this. On the non wave form units. The back logo is supposed to be lower as seen in this photo

Thank you I appreciate the attention to detail. These are still being worked on currently so there are some bits left to activate or make. The lower end logo (and smaller side logo) on the skins is still incomplete, but it will work like this: the Wabtec/GE rebuilts will have the smaller side logo and lower end logos, the NS rebuilts will have the AC waveform, larger side logos, and higher end logos.

Another thing I thought was worth noting is that on locomotives rebuilt after #4500. This back piece has been removed.

Yes. Up until a certain production time the alternator cab was an otherwise standard arrangement also found on the ES44, when paired with the old shorter dash9 hood, this would leave about a 10.75" gap that was covered with this special adaptor part. In about mid 2022 a new alternator cab purpose-built for the C6M conversion started being used - i just hadn't modeled one until an hour or so ago.

In addition to your worth noting, there are 4 units after #4500 with the adaptor: 4522-4525.

Edit:

NS_37_65714b0a550b0.jpg

NS_37_65714b0a72469.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry if I sound like a gimmie pig but do you guys have plans for 4144 ?(The C6M with the Thoroughbred Logo)

we could sure use more high-quality rolling stock.
Rolling stock like the autoracks, covered hoppers, reefers, boxcars, etc. are long overdue for updates

we could sure use more high-quality rolling stock.
Rolling stock like the autoracks, covered hoppers, reefers, boxcars, etc. are long overdue for updates
Money talks John buying payware items pays for the creation of Freeware items... downloading freeware items does not pay the bills, buying Payware items pays the bills..

That is partially true - it isn't like we don't want to have some new stuff as well, we just don't always have the time to make one of everything that everyone wants.

John2002 if you have some resources you would like to share we can take a look at updating some things.

That is partially true - it isn't like we don't want to have some new stuff as well, we just don't always have the time to make one of everything that everyone wants.

John2002 if you have some resources you would like to share we can take a look at updating some things.
To add to john2002 post, I do have equipment diagrams if that is the type of resources that are needed.

I know I have diagrams for the older style auto racks from the 70s and 80s. That being said, coil cars and air slides would be a nice addition. An update to the 57’ mech reefers would be cool also, even tho they hold up extremely well for being an “older” model

Sadly, an photo of a subject off of the internet that anyone can get does not do much more than display the subject. if you have informational images and diagrams dm or email me.

Back