JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Scratchy,

Your hoppers were already released, as Club Car content, unless you meant a public release. You did a very nice job on them, and they find their way on to just about every train I run.

Matt

I like the trees in the shot. What trees are those? They look familiar, but none I am currently using on any of my routes.

Dan

If you're referring to Scratchy's post, they are Forest Summer from bbf11 on the DLS.

I was thinking that. I began using some of his content on my current route. Some splines and a few trees. I have some test routes where I just do baseboards in various scenery items to know what I like and don't like, then I delete what I have downloaded that I don't like.

Dan

Your hoppers were already released, as Club Car content, unless you meant a public release.
Matt
They need to be released to the masses! Hopefully I can get around to a couple more, as well as some requests. Got some pictures of snow covered ones in Jasper so I'm keen to see if that works out :)

As for the trees, yeah Forrest Summer Tree 38 is a good one, although I usually forget and spend 30mins putting everyone one on the layout in a grid and choosing the most appropriate

Hi all
Here in NEW ZEALAND I have just got home from Night shift
it is 0615 and I have just tried to download MILITARY MEGA PACK
because it is the 22/1/2016 and that is when it was able to be got
Only It did not download at all
Does this mean Its not ready or does this mean its not the 22/1/2016 in the USA

( GOD BLESS AMERICA )

I find it interesting that the US- ENGLAND- AND AUSTRALIA are all is the middle EAST putting there lives
at risk doing good
and yet Where is NEW ZEALAND in all of this??
And yes I am a proud KIWI

Anyway back to trains
I don't know how far behind or forward we are as in time so I well wait until Midday

Thank you JINTED RAIL for all the toys you make for me they are the things that make me a HAPPY Person

I did a costing to build a Train layout in me spare room
and I found it to be in the thousands of dollars
after getting over that little hart attack I decided it was better
just to stick with Trains2012

I am going to wait until Tane has ALL OF THE GREMLINS taken out befor I load Tane again
anyway I must go now
So
Happy Training Everyone

Chris Sullivan
OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

Hi all
Here in NEW ZEALAND I have just got home from Night shift
it is 0615 and I have just tried to download MILITARY MEGA PACK
because it is the 22/1/2016 and that is when it was able to be got
Only It did not download at all
Does this mean Its not ready or does this mean its not the 22/1/2016 in the USA
nyway back to trains
I don't know how far behind or forward we are as in time so I well wait until Midday

Thank you JINTED RAIL for all the toys you make for me they are the things that make me a HAPPY Person

Chris Sullivan
OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

As always we announce when it is complete and ready for download. Simply trying on the date of release will more than likely just yield the same empty files as were already there until we load the good ones. Stay tuned for an announcement on it...

Last edited:
scr_56a158ae7c24b.jpg

scr_56a158ba4df3f.jpg

Technically not ALCO's as I believe these are Montreal Locomotive Works (Canadian Alco) M630's. Beautiful beasts either way, and gorgeous shots!

TJ

Back