GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

229dc500441572b93ed006925c5385e7.png

Last edited:
Jack, nice job!
Ed, at WHAT time did you update the progress on your 'Problem'.. :hehe:... It looks amazing! :udrool:

I've been doing some 'Trainz Spring cleaning' but I'll have to be naughty and break the rules by testing that 'Problem' when ready, how could I resist?! :hehe::mop:

ANOTHER Stirling Single? :D Perfect, it'll do great for this year and for years to come! It's time the beautiful Stirling Single got an upgrade!

Are you considering making any GNR Coaches to go with her? :D

Really surprised i actually remembered any of this content creating stuff but it is only a rather simple lineside type shed based off one in the WA iron ore region.
80238d9992fafbc02151a0ef6f8ebb08.jpg

Cheers Mick.

Thanks Chad bout the only thing i can make properly these days is a shed LOL, Few more up for grabs over at our site if ya click the link in my sig and go to Micks content.
Cheers Mick.

Almost ready for a green coat of paint!

c50c313f56e6ded6a5c68875030f2c0c.jpg

I've been thinking on making an accurate model of the TVRM, but I've yet to decide whether or not to commit to it. This might provide the extra incentive to do it, though I cannot guarantee if it'll be made or not nor, if made, it'll be released or not.

I'm already so impatient Ed! :D

Weird question, but will the wheels be recolourable?(I only ask as I'd like to do a private, non-released, repaint)

Fantastic! For... like I said mister.. personal reasons.. :hehe:... I'm going to repaint her in beautiful Maroon!
(With permission, could I show off a screenshot when I get the chance? It'll probably be basic with no special lining)

I've been thinking on making an accurate model of the TVRM, but I've yet to decide whether or not to commit to it. This might provide the extra incentive to do it, though I cannot guarantee if it'll be made or not nor, if made, it'll be released or not.
I have been working on one, goes from GJ to Rock Spring, just past "The Shack"

Back