GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Here's the issue Karan: the Thomas "franchise", i guess you'd call it, is seen as very juvenile. Most adults, and i say MOST, find it childish.....
I could find you many people who would classify everything we [still plays with trains] do here as childish. Could we at least respect the many different ways that it is done?

This may be true. However, this is a t-r-a-i-n-z fourm, not just limited to a certain group of trains. Trainz conversation as a whole, including trainzers who like Thomas, is what this fourm is for.

Chris, the whole discussion boards here are for the discussion of Trainz and Trainz-related topics, this can include "childish" things like Thomas stuff, Chuffington, etc and "grown-up" things like PRR or GWR. If you don't like the content people post, don't look at/read it; but don't go forcing your own made up rules onto other people. If it is actually against, the official Code of Conduct then report the post and one of us moderators will look into it.

peter

PS: This is the end of this debate. Lets get back to posting pictures of our 3d models.

Last edited:
And as another great modeler just told me, I should probably redo the side grab irons before my crew misses the jump onto a moving caboose. :hehe:
I'm not a great modeler so I wouldn't say anything about your grab irons. However, I am thinking it. LOL Really great looking caboose there.

My first actual model that looks somewhat worth posting.

Believe me, it will get much better really soon.

KrHLccX.png

He was giving out anls stuff. Said he didn't care. What a jerk.

Oh really? I thought he blocked myself or something on that lines as I was left puzzled. The matter is; he was in discussions with myself in regards to a commission yet I have not seen his work personally or on the download station. Nor would he give out his email when requested. As I went all the effort acquiring drawings from the archives and my personal collection. I was quite hopefully that I could see a proper narrow gauge version of USRA S118 - Queensland Railways AC16 & Dollywood ex White Pass & Ukon locomotives.

If any other person wishes to step up to take over; please do contact myself via PM.

Regards,

M.G

Steve those are fabulous. I never imagined your quality construction on those beautiful wooden open vestibule coaches. Amazing Steve. We have needed good pre turn of the century stock.

Saturnr

Back