FCT-What a bargain

FCT-What a bargain
NO they are not. It's just a way of the company concerned to get more money than it should, as is separating routes for one of their simulators, on products that should be a LOT MORE error free, or better still 100% error free before release. But if you want to buy them, . . .

Last edited:
NO they are not. It's just a way of the company concerned to get more money than it should, as is separating routes for one of their simulators, on products that should be a LOT MORE error free, or better still 100% error free before release. But if you want to buy them, . . .

Please provide me with your error free content at no cost. I also expect 300kbps download speeds.

I'm out of popcorn but I have a few boxes of Cracker Jack.

Oooh, i've heard of that, but never had a chance to try it, living in Oz. It sounds nice. Can i share?

Jukeboxblues,

Either you have a supremely slow internet connection, or as Shadycadence suggests, it's not actually activated.

Matt.

Really? Hmm, let's do some math. 100mb/day x 365 days = 36,500mb for $20.
Doesn't sound too bad, considering people pay $1.49 for 20 ounces of the substance that covers 75% of the planet.
Is your internet access free, or do you PAY for that?

You see, everything in life costs something. The sooner you accept that, the happier you will be. If you feel the FCT is not worth it, fine, don't buy one. But to get on a forum and post pissy comments about having to pay for something just makes you seem like a toolish gimme pig.

I'd like stuff to be free, too. Then again, I'd also like humanity to get along with itself. I'm not holding my breath for either one.

*rant over*

Jukeboxblues - Any new info? Is it working yet?

What do you want Auran to do? Give you the game for free? Every software company sells a basic product and charges extra for add-ons. Trainz is by far the cheapest and most entertaining software I have ever used. Last year, the FCT only cost me $10 USD. This year it was $22 USD. Still a great deal. I only wish that Microsoft upgrades were so cheap!

Try running a software business yourself. You can't write all the code, so you have to hire out engineers, and then you need people to test the software. You need to pay someone to distribute it when it's done, maybe royalties to others who's content you used in the product.

Everyone sees things through a one-way glass until they're on the other side.

Stop complaining. We live in a capitalistic society!
You don't want to work for free, do you?

FW

This is the same guy who made a huge stink about signature sizes... There is always going to be someone in any crowd you just can't please. Just leave him be to whine and complain, search his forums posts.

Back