Pigtail Line (Sauschwänzlebahn) - issues

Thanks, the problem is a bit hard to track as it seems to be hardware related however we will upload a fix for Brocken, Pigtail and Yellowstone next week. I'll contact N3V so that they push it live asap.

Kind reagards
Matthias

Thanks, the problem is a bit hard to track as it seems to be hardware related however we will upload a fix for Brocken, Pigtail and Yellowstone next week. I'll contact N3V so that they push it live asap.

Kind reagards
Matthias
Thanks very much indeed for the response Matthias. I'll await the update and see how it goes.

Cheers,
Piere.

Just to let you know the updates are being submitted to N3V today and tomorrow. I cannot say when they will be available to you as I do not know for now if they require an additional betatest. I let you know once I have the answer.

Matthias

Just to let you know the updates are being submitted to N3V today and tomorrow. I cannot say when they will be available to you as I do not know for now if they require an additional betatest. I let you know once I have the answer.

Matthias
Thanks very much again Matthias.

Cheers,
Piere.

Just an update. The Pigtail Line is now waiting for N3V to be set live. Brocken and Yellowstone are still causing issues when compiling. I need here N3V assistance to get those fixed but I can't guarantee if they have time for this before xmas. Just to let you know.

Matthias

Hello.

The trees are really good now, the update is a big improvement. Thank you. I can now enjoy the ride.
The mechanical signals, however, have no coloured lights, not even in the dark (some types do not show lights in the daytime). But, oddly, white backlights appears when one get very close to such a signal.

Regards,
Paul

Back