Egotistical ,pompous,arrogant ,rude people

jimabbey

I find it sad that this forum is populated by Egotistical ,pompous,arrogant ,rude people ,I feel bad for new people that come to this forum for help.The are met by these people mentioned above.Most just turn around and leave and find help on their own or some other source ..M3V should take notice of this. 80% of the people in the forum are making it difficult to get good answers when a legitimate question is asked. I know many people who go to companies like Rail-works because of the fact that this forum has so many smart people but who act like arrogant asses If you ask a simple question ,you are met with Sarcastic belittling answers! Word does spread quickly.for every person you piss off they tell 10 people.people. I've told over 50 .now.As far as my OLD machine ,i have remedied that .but I will not be getting T;ANE .I just don’t want to get help here.for the reasons i mentioned above about this forum ..Im sure more & more people with come to realize what i have mentioned here .Now for those people I mentioned above ,please take a good look at your selves .I sure hope you don’t do customer service for a living! .Who the heck do you think you are?

Back