Copley Hill Leeds Module(Medium-Large Screenshots Possible)

trainboi1

Reading helps.
Just something I started today. It's been a lot of fun. The LNWR-LMS trackage is complete-now for the LNER.
enormous_yard_by_trainboi-d6sfty2.jpg

Hmmmm, me thinks someone has been watching the British Railways series... looks good so far, just don't go putting on faces on engines again, TTTE has done enough of it. Could this also mean some more LNER-built locos?

Cheers
Tim

No faces, no BRWS setup, just the honest Copley Hill setup. Mind you, Simon Martin knows what he's about, so it'll be similar. Just LMS as well as LNER. I'll definitely have a 56C-era setup, but the plans I'm drawing from are from 1908, so I'll see if I can get some GNR and LNWR loco plans. I may do some LNER engines(I happen to have 3 in progress already) but not until this and the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway engines are complete.

trainboi1_20131101_0000_by_trainboi-d6so65t.jpg

trainboi1_20131101_0002_by_trainboi-d6so931.jpg

Busy times on Copley Hill today-a Jinty and and 8F are shunting a train for said 8F to take north, and on the LNER track a visiting class 4 and Sir Ralph Wedgwood II are getting coaches.

Hi

A very interesting project and I look forward to its completion. Thank you for all the interesting locos that you have made and are making and I look forward to any future LNER/LMS locos that you make available.

Regards

Brian

Today I watched the tram to Wortley performing small runs to the bowling green and nearby mine.
trainboi1_20131103_0007_by_trainboi-d6stayl.jpg

trainboi1_20131103_0010_by_trainboi-d6stbbu.jpg

After the Jinty passed I accidentally shunted my trucks off the module.:eek:
I'm gonna do textures next, and then keep adding roads.

Some textures have been applied; I mainly need to do special textures for things like the Wortley Recreation Area, the Busk Pit, and ballast in the yards.
trainboi1_20131103_0000_by_trainboi-d6sy3g3.jpg

trainboi1_20131103_0003_by_trainboi-d6sy45f.jpg

Just a fun group photo of the railways hard at work.

Back