Content dispatcher error

rjc0235

i first of appologise if a topic like this already exists, so if it does please redirect me

i recently got trainz 2004, the most my pc could handle, but then i got a new computer with vista, which runs trainz 2004 very well, but when i tried to use the content dispatcher, it came up with an error saying that trainz is not installed.

i also have the same copy installed on another computer, so this migh be causing the problem, but also the fact that trainz 2004 is for XP and im running vista migh also be the problem

please help, for i would love to be able to download stuff again

i first of appologise if a topic like this already exists, so if it does please redirect me

i recently got trainz 2004, the most my pc could handle, but then i got a new computer with vista, which runs trainz 2004 very well, but when i tried to use the content dispatcher, it came up with an error saying that trainz is not installed.

i also have the same copy installed on another computer, so this migh be causing the problem, but also the fact that trainz 2004 is for XP and im running vista migh also be the problem

please help, for i would love to be able to download stuff again

ive been having that some error and ive also had a error on the download thing not download ftp i dunno when it started to happen but i bet it has something to with trainz 2004 dying and i can still download stuff on the download insted of ftp but sometimes to says something like error cant download or the package you have selected cannot be installed etc. But it sometimes has its good times to.
At the moment i think this is a massive error with the Auran Content Dispatcher and that Auran need to take a look at it and find the bug so we can all keep downloading stuff.

Open Windows explorer and double click your ..\Auran\TRS2004\bin\TrainzHelper.exe. Check that the Trainz Product: box is set to TRS 2004 (2365) and Path: is set to the location of where you have TRS2004. For example mine is E:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2004. Also set the path to save downloaded CDPs.

Bob Weber

Back