Club Car Members - NEW BETA 9/18/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, those wishing to continue to test the BETA version the file has been updated. Version (0.3) BETA is up on the Club Car beta section now!

Thanks.

Mike

Thats the right path...
It sounds like the program is having problems contacting the file. Since its on the C: drive it might need permission. Try to run it as administrator if possible.

I logged in as administrator and had the same problem. The new install is giving me "Could Not Find TrainzUtil.exe in."

I hit the exe file, it ask's me to run the program. It opens another window and hit next to continue. I hit that and it says to agree with the terms, I hit agree and it locks up for a minute then disappears with no trace.

I've always wondered about interiors. Not to be picky, but the colors of the hood from the inside are always different than from the outside. Especially at a night time setting. For example, the SD40 and SD50 have the same shade of green I would assume:

b99_20120924_0002_zpsb64e6633.jpg

The program was having an issue with certain path locations. I fixed the error and re-posted the installer.

Sean

New install in still giving me "Could Not Find TrainzUtil.exe in.". I have turned off my antivirus, loggied in as admin. The gives me this message then freezes. I have to run Task Manager to dump the program.

-david

ok wanted to thank Sean for his quick fix to the problem i redownloaded the EXE and it worked perferct i am runnind TS12 build 49922

I've always wondered about interiors. Not to be picky, but the colors of the hood from the inside are always different than from the outside. Especially at a night time setting. For example, the SD40 and SD50 have the same shade of green I would assume:

In all current trainz builds the interior model is lit by a static light source (not the world light). The exterior seen from the cab is simply an extension of this model and is also lit by the same light. This has been an annoyance for me for a long time. TS12 SP1 should have a setting for lighting the outside of the cab with the world light on properly configured assets so until then this is about all we can do.

Where at in the installation process are you getting this error? Where you able to input your own directory?

Sean

No Sean, it quit asking me for a directory. It just sits for a few secondes then gives me the popup! It's strange. In the earlier releases it was giving me a choice to choose a directory.

Happens after I click "Install"

david

Last edited:
No Sean, it quit asking me for a directory. It just sits for a few secondes then gives me the popup! It's strange. In the earlier releases it was giving me a choice to choose a directory.

Wow that's odd....its not even loading the directory page? What OS are you using and what version of trainz is it trying to access?

Last edited:
the only place on the program where there is an Install button is on the directory page. Can you take a screenshot for me of where it ends up before it crashes.

I click on the installer and it goes here:

Shot-1.JPG

I click Next and I get:

Shot-2.JPG

I click "I Agree" and I get:

Shot-3.JPG

Then i click "Install" it hanges and I get the following message:

Shot-4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back