Can't register TS2010 serial no.

john_goddard

Steam freak
I have preordered Ts2010 and have since attempted to register the serial no. but have failed. Has anyone else attempted to do this? I have never had this trouble before. John.

I have preordered Ts2010 and have since attempted to register the serial no. but have failed. Has anyone else attempted to do this? I have never had this trouble before. John.

How can you expect to register if TS 2010 has no shipped yet? This could be the reason I guess. We are still on TS 09 as far as I can tell. :eek:

Cheers

VinnyBarb

If you preorder Ts2010 you will receive the e-mail as I did with serial no. included and the invitation to register it!!! John.

Maybe the registration database is not up yet, therefore you will not be able to register? Why the rush anyway, registering wont get you any nearer to it till its released :)

Hi guys
I'll pass this on to the admin on Monday, and get him to look into it.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Guys we are aware that the Registration of the serial does not work yet. this will be fixed over the next week.

Rather than start a new thread - does the Serial Number registration only apply to digital download pre-orders? I have ordered the DVD version and have only received an automatic confirmation of my order.

The serial no. comes with the DVD. I was only in a rush to register my serial number,for a digital d/load, to get it done before possible loss of the same! John.

Last edited:
I preordered a week ago and so far have received nothing -not even an acknowledgement let alone a serial number..
Andrew

Digital Download you will receive an email. Mine took all of 2 minutes. Check your spam filters on your machine and at your ISP mail servers.

DVD - When you get the box you get your serial number.

The serial no. comes with the DVD. I was only in a rush to register my number to get it done before possible loss of the same! John.

I tried to register for the same reason, but when it didn't work, I just figured they had not set up 2010 registration yet.
Thanks for lighting the fire John. Got to keep things moving.

I pre-ordered the DVD two days ago, and haven't yet received the confirmation email. And, Yes, I checked the SPAM folders.

I just finished installing the game and I'm trying to register my serial number, and I'm copying it EXACTLY off the back of the game manual, but here's what comes up.

You have not entered a valid Serial Number. Please check that you are entering English characters. I'm typing EXACTLY the same characters as on the back of the game manual!!! I cant play unless I can register my serial number!!! :'( WHAT THE H*LL AURAN!!!

Vista or Win7, install as Administrator or not in Program Files as the OS restricts your access to writing to files.

Not reading an S for a 5 or an O for a 0?

Back