Beta Testers Wanted

Deano5

This looks great and I'd love to help but the file is an XL Office (windows office XL) and I'm afraid I cannot afford to purchase this programme or do not have any need for it.
Please can the file be submitted in a bog standard format that we can all access. Thank you.:wave:

This looks great and I'd love to help but the file is an XL Office (windows office XL) and I'm afraid I cannot afford to purchase this programme or do not have any need for it.
Please can the file be submitted in a bog standard format that we can all access. Thank you.:wave:

The Excel format IS a standard, MS paid to get it fast-tracked thru ISO as a legitimate standard. ;)

Anyway, OpenOffice will read and write .xls just fine.

Last edited:

Open Office which is free, will as said open it no problem.

You can open it in Google Documents, add your data and save to your computer to email it. No need to download a thing!

if you use Chrome, you can install the Office extension which is also free. requires a Live account, free again.

Maybe this was a test to check out your IT skills;)

Thanks guys.
When you say Google and Chrome, do you mean the browser thingy ma jibs?
Do I need to email it to myself and read it from there?
My IT skills are even less than the nothing I knew before I took on Windows7. I know how to use text doc and word pad, thats my skills. Shame on me. :eek:

Back