Australian screenshots

okay, the remaining errors

there is something weird with your ts;

1/there is no "steely.tga listed in any of the components that make the 38 class, I dont know where that is coming from.
2/ there is no .PM file in the invisible bogie, so I dont know where that is coming from, mind you there is no .IM file either, it is just a config file and there is definitely no shadow file mentioned in the config, so I dont know why it is looking for it. perhaps others have ideas
cheers
pete

:wave: Hi Pete
1/ steely.tga -- i wonder if you have used a texture in the Mesh model but didnt like then deleted the texture But did save after deleteing the texture - I have done this and it throws a error in CM.

2/ No .PM - .IM file --- I opened the bogey in CCP saved then open for edit in Explore deleted the whole of the mesh table in the config which fixed the error.

Hope this helps any one :D

Poul

OH i have fixed all your content i have so far BUT the Wagga Station and PaintShed items :)

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Pete
1/ steely.tga -- i wonder if you have used a texture in the Mesh model but didnt like then deleted the texture But did save after deleteing the texture - I have done this and it throws a error in CM.
:)
In the main bogie of the 38 there was steely.texture I deleted it and it fixed the problem

nice shots mitchey

Ah Mitch... (other Mitch)

14, what a golden age. Year 9, etc... :p

I'm 17 in March. I can't actually believe it.

Anyways, a couple of screenies.

24zkj6a.jpg

v8ent5.jpg

5larsy.jpg

Let me know what you think. This route doesn't really motivate me much... :sleep:

Cheers!
Mitch

Alco Power

thanks mate yeah its nice to play aorund with other projects to stop from getting frustrated on other work. It also helps to test out techniques and or content to see if it is gonna work on the main project.

cheers

ghosty

In the main bogie of the 38 there was steely.texture I deleted it and it fixed the problem

deleted the whole of the mesh table in the config

this is strange as neither of those items are here on my machine, no texture file or mesh table.
and nobody has ever reported this to me before so I would not have changed them

cheers
pete

A quite morning at Georgetown....

axe1970_20100121_0000_copy1.jpg

Wazzers signal box....

axe1970_20100121_0001.jpg

Richmond South

georgetown_to_tarin_rocks_9_20091203_0001.jpg

Brewing beer at Richmond

georgetown_to_tarin_rocks_10_20091203_0001.jpg

Heading East out of Fitzroy Crossing

georgetown_to_tarin_rocks_11_20091203_0001.jpg

A recent upgrade to the line brings us to McCartney Hill.

georgetown_to_tarin_rocks_15_20091203_0001.jpg

Regards

Lenice - Haha. Yeah. They are on the DLS. I'm not good enough to create something like that!! There's a large sugar mill (including a small 2ft guage network) in my QR route that was recently raised from the dead, so I figured they were a addition. They are for TRS2004, and they work fine in TRS2006.

KUID: 45335:150001
http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=28366

Alco Power - Thanks mate! The first screeny is a little dodgy with the bridge in the background. There is a bank leading up to it, it just didn't show up in the screeny because my Trainz is so dodgy.
________
Yamaha ttr125

Last edited:
2 screenshots from TS2010 the 1st using JVC and trees from Treez pack.
2nd using 2004 style trees. both shots in native mode. This is an old 06 route I thought I'd try out in 010, tried Speedtree Gums, but reckoned they looked like crap. Don't bother posting a comment these are crap screenshots.
c24cfe9ae85120395565681cb39aabb8.jpg

15b89ab20f3bb7c538df2f69c1b6fafa.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments on my route screenshots guy's.

New Sig banner to announce the 3rd and hopefully final name for my route.

Georgetown to Tarin Rocks. Hopefully available soon .......ish. :)

Regards

Locomotive Question

Is anybody currently working on creating NSW 42220 in the bright yellow as in the super series test locomotive colours.

Back