Australian screenshots

I like your idea of using a Portal for Carcoar tunnel to allow a possible join to Weddin. And your working on the connection to Blayney may just provide the incentive I need to finish the last few miles into Eugowra (currently stalled at Gooloogong) !

Hill Philly Footplate
@ Phil and others

We could (read as you could ha ha ha) mod the Sydney end of the Cowra line so you go under the overpass and into the portal, very much model rail way style. and the inverse on the next section so you arrive on the Blayney line via a Portal on the other side of the over pass.

Was trying to find via goggle earth the where abouts of the old gold mine line that came off near Carcoar but so far have not see any sign of it, could be another way to hide a portal on the line.

Last edited:
I know I have these hidden somewhere in 2004 (I do this sometimes with TrainzObjectz :hehe:) but I can not find them now.

I am looking for Railway Crossings that go with mgreens (mgreen48) Roads, I check all his content and could not see them so I am thinking someone else created them.

Any Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Think I have just found what I wanted, not 100% but they seem to work well :hehe:

Craig
:):):)

P.S. Unless I am only imagining this "sighting" of the crossings :hehe:, well I am getting older :hehe::D

Last edited:
@ Ghosty hay mate any chance of a track layout of the junction and the sidings :D :D :D :D

Just had to ask as you did so great job with the last posed Question LOL

@ Ghosty hay mate any chance of a track layout of the junction and the sidings :D :D :D :D

Just had to ask as you did so great job with the last posed Question LOL
I just looked up DeRiCo's (Dennis) list on yard diagrams and he has a 1915 of CarCoar if that's any help. He has a few that may also interest you, if you wish a copy of the list, PM me with an email address and I will forward it on.

Craig
:):):)

Is it just me ?

None of the Victrainz NSWGR 38 class locomotives work in 09 is this just me or has anybody done some fixes.

Seems us Aussie need out own forum space

3801 errors for AD602000 :(

C3801
in main bogie

Error: Texture 'Steely.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-89\content 4pdf7r8u103\3801.IM'.

in dummy bogie

Warning: Progressive meshes are no longer supported by Trainz. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh.
Warning: Progressive meshes are no longer supported by Trainz. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh.
Error: Unable to load mesh file: 'content aumndx2f141\dummy_bogey.pm'
Error: Unable to load mesh file: 'content aumndx2f141\dummy_bogey_shadow\dummy_bogey_shadow.pm'

in NSWGR C3801

Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/38clans2.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/38clasns.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/boiler.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/brasspipe.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/buffer.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/builders plate NSsmall-builders plate alpha.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/cab.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/cabits.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/chrome.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/copperpipe1.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/digit_3a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/digit_3b.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/digit_4a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.
Error: Texture 'c38_shadow/digit_4b.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-CD\content omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.

:'(

C3801
in main bogie

Error: Texture 'Steely.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'hash-89\content 4pdf7r8u103\3801.IM'.

in dummy bogie

ntent omx4n2xt362\c38_shadow\c38_shadow.im'.

:'(

They will probably need new engine files as well.
Cheers
Rod

VASO's to the Sugar Mill

16gmzjb.jpg

________
Mac games

Last edited:
3801 errors for AD602000

okay, the remaining errors

there is something weird with your ts;

1/there is no "steely.tga listed in any of the components that make the 38 class, I dont know where that is coming from.
2/ there is no .PM file in the invisible bogie, so I dont know where that is coming from, mind you there is no .IM file either, it is just a config file and there is definitely no shadow file mentioned in the config, so I dont know why it is looking for it. perhaps others have ideas

why do they need a new engine file?

cheers
pete

okay, the remaining errors

1/there is no "steely.tga listed in any of the components that make the 38 class, I dont know where that is coming from.

cheers
pete
I think I fixed this one - there was the texture just sitting in the folder and so 2009 was thinking it was missing out on some thing.

I am still trying to work out why the warning about PM meshs is red on some assests and yellow on others.

Yes you are right about a faulty TS, its a fresh install the error is that I installed 2009, should have none better by now.

Last edited:
Back