Australian screenshots

@Rastis - The look like wonderful backdrops. Are they on the DLS?

G'day!

Yes, they are available under the name "davesnow" with the name "Backdrop <number> No Sky DES". For example "Backdrop 2 No Sky DES" and so on. There are thirteen of them.

Cheers!

Jake.

Titania races towards Healesville.

azervich_20140509_0003_zpsedc78624.jpg~original

Cheers.

Hey col,

I just checked the port at Norfolk harbour and I never noticed the loader there before. It must of glitched itself there when I have updated the route.
thanks for pointing that out.

lu4gW.jpg

If anyone knows of other glitches please let me know. Include screenshots please and discuss in this thread please http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?89006-Oxford-to-Queens-TS2010-ver-Official-Thread

regards
:wave: Sorry about the unrelated Question and "gimme pigness" but where did you get this beautiful locomotive and cars? Im trying to expand my Australian content collection. a

Last edited:
I find his locos to be under powered, can go regulator 100% from a stand with safeties blasting and you'll take off without slipping /= .

EDIT:

An attempt at a 1850s/60s era shot which is a fail due to the Semaphores...

azervich_20140512_0006_zpsa9f1fbf9.jpg~original

Cheers.

Last edited:
Some are on DLS built by Zec, a few I built myself and they get posted in Victrainz as a beta or an early release alpha.

Hey all,

Here's VR No. 34 Ex-Geelong Railway - Titania running light, I've added some shadows, however the shadows are for TS12 SP1 HF4 because you can go up to 1.8k polys :) , I haven't tried higher and don't plan too, want to keep all shadows below 1.9k :)

azervich_20140513_0027_zps337b8ad4.jpg~original

Cheers.

can you send me the links please
Some are on DLS built by Zec, a few I built myself and they get posted in Victrainz as a beta or an early release alpha.

Hey all,

Here's VR No. 34 Ex-Geelong Railway - Titania running light, I've added some shadows, however the shadows are for TS12 SP1 HF4 because you can go up to 1.8k polys :) , I haven't tried higher and don't plan too, want to keep all shadows below 1.9k :)

azervich_20140513_0027_zps337b8ad4.jpg~original

Cheers.

A WIP from me. Unfortunately all my previous meshes have been lost in a major HDD crash, so it's back to square one. Even this mesh was up to a more advanced stage on the new computer before the file decided to corrupt.
14191742761_51fe1ea29a_o.jpg

Back