Australian screenshots

S301_20140430_0010.jpg

EE 462 steams out of Healesville with a short ballast train.

S301_20140430_0011.jpg

Just outside the yard, the train crawls along as it drops ballast.

Zec

Update on the replaced track,

1ZTz.jpg

2UOMi.jpg

0C3IJ.jpg

For the main line I am currently using: TSM Track WWL SK 3

For the old lines I am using: TSM Track WWL SK old 3

regards

Update on the replaced track,

For the main line I am currently using: TSM Track WWL SK 3

For the old lines I am using: TSM Track WWL SK old 3

regards

The Russian track is great axe
There is ballast that matches the track:cool:

Cheers,
Patchy

Thinking of uploading a Sp1 version of my Oxford to queens Ts12 route, and I am thinking about changing the track. What is everyone's opinion?
This is one of my favourite tracks so I would love to see an update. I use Trainz MAC 2 and I don't know if it is specific to that version but I would love to see the animated loader at the port moved out of the water as it is the one thing that annoys me when I get into port and see it in the middle of the sea.:)
Wooden sleepers are my preference as I hate seeing concrete (even in real life) as you loose the historic feel and charm.

Col.

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite tracks so I would love to see an update. I use Trainz MAC 2 and I don't know if it is specific to that version but I would love to see the animated loader at the port moved out of the water as it is the one thing that annoys me when I get into port and see it in the middle of the sea.:)
Wooden sleepers are my preference as I hate seeing concrete (even in real life) as you loose the historic feel and charm.

Col.

Hey col,

I just checked the port at Norfolk harbour and I never noticed the loader there before. It must of glitched itself there when I have updated the route.
thanks for pointing that out.

EMG2t.jpg

lu4gW.jpg

If anyone knows of other glitches please let me know. Include screenshots please and discuss in this thread please http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?89006-Oxford-to-Queens-TS2010-ver-Official-Thread

regards

Last edited:
Hi all

Just 2 screenshots to share today.

QR PB15 #745 departs Bethania destined for Sth Brisbane

QR PB15 #745 crosses the Logan River Bridge.

- Cheers

Sydney Central
Steve - if you can bring this one in at less than 17Mb I'll be happy. The current version (kuid2:1854:1951:1) is very heavy on performance. A low poly version would be great.
Keep up the good work.
PG

Is there a list somewhere for content on the Bombala - Cooma line for content that TRS12 doesnt know the whereabouts of?

cheers
Pete

Hi PGibbson, it would be great if that could happen buttttttt not in this version, the model that Pete built is more for everybody to use and is really low poly compaired to mine, i have rounded external walls in mine, i have also allowed for shops, time table boards, toilets, invisible track for the Bradshaw to be placed within the main station area that can extent to the platform area's as well.
At the same time i do not have the skills that Pete has at building things, Pete is the Guru of Trainz and is always ready to help all.
Regards steve

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

You could always LOD them.

Hey all,

Export test of the Melbourne & Hobson's Bay Railway Company Wagon

azervich_20140507_0001_zps33e2a584.jpg~original

azervich_20140507_0002_zps45c7b6e3.jpg~original

The wagons operated on the Sandridge (now Port Melbourne) to Flinders St line, the model is pretty useless as no one models that era, but I built it for the fun of it and wanted something different :p

however 1870s+ versions will be far more useful to people as they where all over Victoria by then :)

Cheers.

Excellent work, Jake.

Missed the first line about using backdrops, which made your work look all the more impressive!

Matt.

Good Evening

@Rastis - The look like wonderful backdrops. Are they on the DLS?

@Ad60200 - I thought if you looked at the download page, it would also give you a link were you could download it in one go?

One for this evening

QR PB15 #745 crosses station road at Bethania

-Cheers

Back