Australian screenshots

D 82 taking passengers

azervich_20130509_0013_zpsf31a0a48.jpg

Cheers.

Rich that's one of the best shots I've seen in this thread. Only thing is, the IP liveried NR's were 25,26,27,28 I think. Littlebondi, your layout needs work, it doesn't look very realistic at all

Rich that's one of the best shots I've seen in this thread. Only thing is, the IP liveried NR's were 25,26,27,28 I think. Littlebondi, your layout needs work, it doesn't look very realistic at all

Indeed, awesome work Scratchy. :D I immediately knew where your shots were taken (Avon Yard near Northam). Doesn't worry me it's not exact - it looks the part and that's what matters. :D

This thread needs more WA shots. ^^ (Incentive for me to finally get off my backside and post something).

Last edited:
Love the "pawpaw". Where can I get one.
That was the main loco around my way stationed at Mareeba and used around the Tablelands.
"1181" still lives at Herberton station in very poor condition, sad to say it may never run again.

1. Incase you havent noticed, I am still working on the route so of course it won't be looking real yet.
2. It isnt my layout, I am working in partner ship with Trainz89.
3. Why dont you shut up and keep your annoying comments to yourself. If you have a problem PM me.

I go to school, try my best, I am constantly working on assignments and staying up late. I am tired all the time and I dont want to some here and find that some idiot who doesnt post and screenshots himself commenting on that my work doesnt look real.

Thank you and good afternoon.

Take it easy, it was one, emotionless sentence... if you think him low why sink to his level?

Anywho, fictional 19A works an excursion train

f661400a9d45180f21e661fadb2e6105.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

1. Incase you havent noticed, I am still working on the route so of course it won't be looking real yet.
2. It isnt my layout, I am working in partner ship with Trainz89.
3. Why dont you shut up and keep your annoying comments to yourself. If you have a problem PM me.

I go to school, try my best, I am constantly working on assignments and staying up late. I am tired all the time and I dont want to some here and find that some idiot who doesnt post and screenshots himself commenting on that my work doesnt look real.

Thank you and good afternoon.

Saying your route needs work to achieve realism isn't annoying, it's constructive.

I don't have a problem, I could not give two $h!ts about your route. I go to school and I also do assignments. The difference is, I get a lot more.

cb9cc8dbe2b368c735d72c77af38ae2b.jpg

28ea8fdbb22c2faaa34c8770a9e431f4.jpg

Just meddlin'

791ea22bed5ce37782287bb7a2896a59.jpg

Stevo thinks I'm low, but he says my track is sophisticated

Jamie

Last edited:
emm, not quite, Peter, this is from a few pages back
http://www.gympietimes.com.au/news/t...court/1848177/

Actually that is incorrect, I was speaking to Michael a week ago about the incident and he has been released with no charges. He now wishes MVHR to pay him 10, 000 dollars and the Branch Line. He is now in court to receive the money of MVHR. MVHR have currently payed him $5, 000 he wishes to open up QHR there. it resulted in quit a few people from MVHR being sacked. Thats it from me.

-Cheers

Last edited:
So he crashed their loco and he sues them? Why did I just lose all respect for the commissioner. Oh yeah that's right

So he crashed their loco and he sues them? Why did I just lose all respect for the commissioner. Oh yeah that's right

No the DH locos brakes failed, lack of maintenance by MVHR. Trainz89 also said that he is trained to drive in the loco. MVHR also didnt have the controls labelled like how they should have.

Last edited:
Back