Australian screenshots

Y 445 Leaving Wadabavel with a Mixed

azervich_20130504_0008_zpscc27201f.jpg

azervich_20130504_0014_zpse8719992.jpg

Waiting for clearance

azervich_20130504_0015_zps25e8f5bf.jpg

all clear to depart, but it started raining and had problems getting out of the station loosing 2 mins of schudule (used the trigger system for rain and vehicle physics 60%) but the problem is the station scripts, every wheel spin caused a loading again :(

azervich_20130504_0018_zps6b549421.jpg

Departing

azervich_20130504_0019_zpsd2c954b6.jpg

Cheers.

Very good Col, that would be Gosford platform 1, im still doing the fringe for the eve of the awning, i am going to Wyong to take some pictures of the station so i can build that as well, might do Ourimbah at the same time. It only takes a few hours to knock them up. Still have a bit to do with Gosford like the building on platform 2.

Last edited:
Howdy all,

Nice pics around these days, loving the talent of us Aussie route and content creators.

Built a new PC for myself since my old one died whilst I was in hospital. And my 2 back up of my route are coming up as corrupted when trying to install them back into CM. Have tried patching to the patch previous to the newest (As what i was using when building the route) and also the latest and both are telling me it is corrupted. I am not impressed atm as its a years work and two backups on 2 different USB drives wont install is alittle annoying. Taking it to a mates house later today to see if he can install it and pray for rain make another back up which may install into my new installation of Trainz 2012.

Anyways, great to see the work of late on Aussie screenshots, always a pleasure to spend alot of time here admiring everyones work

Cheers

Trent

after having a few private matters to attend to and a few weeks away from Coffs i am back in action again. Here are a few shots from my works in progress.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A pair of 1460s guide a westbound empty coal train towards Wacol past the site of the former migrant and military camp, now home to one of several prisons.

cheers

ghosty

Nice shots Trent! I hope you haven't lost your work.

As I'm nearly ready to start scenery of the South Coast Line, I'm seeking the expertise of the talented route builders on here. What is the recommended tree that looks good but is a good performer suitable for the coastal area I'm rebuilding? I believe most is gum and eucalyptus trees. (I have a good flame tree to add realism) :)

Davido,
A while back, you posted a few videos for the 38's and a route you are building. How did your get your mountain background to look so real from a distance? I have a large amount of mountain in this line which needs that sort of look!! :)

any help would be very much appreciated!! :)

As I'm nearly ready to start scenery of the South Coast Line, I'm seeking the expertise of the talented route builders on here. What is the recommended tree that looks good but is a good performer suitable for the coastal area I'm rebuilding? I believe most is gum and eucalyptus trees. (I have a good flame tree to add realism) :)

Davido,
A while back, you posted a few videos for the 38's and a route you are building. How did your get your mountain background to look so real from a distance? I have a large amount of mountain in this line which needs that sort of look!! :)

any help would be very much appreciated!! :)

G'day Taggy,

I been using Pofigs trees he has some really good eucalyptus trees etc, though finding the ones in his numbering system is difficult, but I can post the KUID's of them as I use them all (think there is like 12 variants)

My route is getting back to order, I had it backed up on 2 USB drives and both got damaged when my old PC partially died and the USB ports decided to kill just about anything that was plugged into them (So we found out the hard way :( ) But I have had some magic by hotwiring one of the USB's so all is not lost thankfully :)

Regarding Davido's great screenies some time back, if I remember rightly someone else asked what textures he used and if I remember correctly I think he replied with he designed his own personal textures for mountains etc. (But I am sure David can elaborate on that one better then my memory)

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:

As Trent said, Pofig's trees are great. And suprisingly, their good detail doesn't seem to effect some lower-performance computers unlike some of the built-in trees in TS12.

Cameron

Thanks guys, I shall have a look.

Trent, if you have the time, you could post the Kuids but don't go to any trouble. I'm glad to hear you haven't lost your work! :)

Thanks guys, I shall have a look.

Trent, if you have the time, you could post the Kuids but don't go to any trouble. I'm glad to hear you haven't lost your work! :)

Np's mate, there actually is quite alot more than I thought. But Pofigs coding is the following system:

3DE_PG_SLD_ET_#######
3DE_PG_SLD_ET2_#######

###### is the numbers which there are about 25 codes, but the above part can help you navigate his website to download them.

I will get your all the KUID's tomorrow through the day mate :)

Cheers

Trent

The Bondi Has Returned

Good Evening All,

After having a long weekend over at The Brisbane Model Train Show, I have returned with a few QR pics.

-Cheers

I like the last shot, got that rural QLD look to it. English Electric branchline working is typical of early QR dieselisation.

Back