Australian screenshots

Well its been a while since i posted anything so i thought i had better do so. Well it was pointed out that there was a few things missing from my work so i thought i had better see to it. So while i wait required content required for the other maps i thought i would set about fixing the missing items, so here are a few shots showing some of the missing items, so here are a few shots from the Salisbury to Beenleigh section of the southside system of the Brisbane Network.

A PB-15 sits at the head of a five car set as it pauses at Beenleigh bound for South Brisbane
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Same PB-15 passes the original Holmview Station which closed in 1978 it was rebuilt and reopened in a new location near Spanns rd in the mid to late 1980s.

Somewhere between Holmview and Bethania.

Arriving at Bethania

Kuraby

Salisbury/NSW North Coast Acacia Ridge Junction.

Cheers

Ghosty

Great Work Ghosty. I love the Bethania and Beenleigh shot. They look exactly like old films I have seen of the stations from around the 1960's. keep up the great work.

-Cheers

Those ore car cars are fantasic:)
Got a couple of 24's out of mothballs for a well deserved run

8625518621_25a603afce_b.jpg

Cheers,
Patchy

That's funny, people would be seeing double here. The only place that this could happen is in Trainz, there is a very good reason for that. 2401D was the only member of its class to receive this livery, the only other diesel to have similar treatment was 1723D.

still into trainz colhad i remember from way back with 2004 games. i love diesels aswell espec 1720 . anyone here know where i can get QR trainz like locos or maps or any other cool interesting stuff im happy to pay or donate either way. anything different to play around with would be great
Cheers Shane

6ad321da023f34558df4096cf515ea9f.jpg

You'll have to forgive me for the bodgy looking border but i have no idea how the other Aussies make them look so good.
Cheers Mick.:)

when inside a locomotive cab you can zoom in or out. Some locos have alternate cab views some of which are outside the cab, or you can do what I did and add that line in the trainzoptions.txt that someone who can remember can explain :eek: which allows you to move around the cab using the arrow keys, including outside...

Cheers

still into trainz colhad i remember from way back with 2004 games. i love diesels aswell espec 1720 . anyone here know where i can get QR trainz like locos or maps or any other cool interesting stuff im happy to pay or donate either way. anything different to play around with would be great
Cheers Shane

Check out some of my newer/newest Downer EDi and UGL locomotives on the DLS, some of these are QR National ones.

*Edit: I just realized your latest Trainz version is TRS06, my created locomotives will not load into TRS06 as they are TS09/10 and TS12 only. It is about time to upgrade your Trainz, with TS12 being often discounted by over 50% lately, don't you think it is time to upgrade?

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Last edited:
A few shots from my change of pace map, one i work on when i need a break from the main project. NR115 long end leading has come to the rescue of a steel train who has suffered a engine failure. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Heading towards Thompsons Crossing Uploaded with ImageShack.us Arriving at Thompsons Crossing Uploaded with ImageShack.us cheers ghosty

Great work everyone keep the awseome screenies coming specially you Mr Axeman loven the way the Route is turning out mate. Dave thanks for all the goodies you have been throwing on the DLS but in todays batch the cab on the X Class Series one is faulty any ideas on how to get it working mate.

Cheers Mick.:)

Hello Everyone;

Just two from me as its been a while since I posted here. I have made a few Qld Cane Stick Bundle that were used before bullk sugar traffic, aswell as wagons that were used on the 3ft 6inch Queensland Railway system around Mackay, Bundaberg, Childers, Ingham and other districts that QR hauled cane from the fields to the mills. I have also completed my range of QR N/NA & NB Sheep Wagons. Enjoy. :)

QR HC
QRHCCaneWagon-BundledCane_zps1b7c7a02.jpg

QR NB
QRNBSheepVan_zps48ee66ad.jpg

Regards
Michael Gitsham

Last edited:
Back