Australian screenshots

Well its been a while since i posted anything so i thought i had better do so. Well it was pointed out that there was a few things missing from my work so i thought i had better see to it. So while i wait required content required for the other maps i thought i would set about fixing the missing items, so here are a few shots showing some of the missing items, so here are a few shots from the Salisbury to Beenleigh section of the southside system of the Brisbane Network.

A PB-15 sits at the head of a five car set as it pauses at Beenleigh bound for South Brisbane
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Same PB-15 passes the original Holmview Station which closed in 1978 it was rebuilt and reopened in a new location near Spanns rd in the mid to late 1980s.

Somewhere between Holmview and Bethania.

Arriving at Bethania

Kuraby

Salisbury/NSW North Coast Acacia Ridge Junction.

Cheers

Ghosty

I think so
Would there be an interest in more realistic bogies for cjennins sydney electrics? I do know he has set the att points at something other than 0. I have bogies for the ones bear and I released it would only be a matter of adjusting the height of those to match the att points on cj ennins cars and trailers.

cheers
pete

e51cb670209fdd4660ce82d88193acf4.jpg

Nice work Zec Timo and Patchy, I reached a bit of a personal milestone this morning.

Both my Pilbara Ore cars load ore in game Woot Woot. With a lot of help from sum good friends at JR whom without i'd still be back at square one.
Mick.:cool:

If you can convince the JR guys to do some of there loco in the Pilbara colours that would be amazing
Nice work Zec Timo and Patchy, I reached a bit of a personal milestone this morning.

Both my Pilbara Ore cars load ore in game Woot Woot. With a lot of help from sum good friends at JR whom without i'd still be back at square one.

I reached a bit of a personal milestone this morning.

:wave: Hi Mick

WOW great work :mop: :mop:

Poul

Thanks Tim and Jamie yeppers i have a ES44 that i started to Aussiefie i spose you could call it just not game to show Justin yet :hehe:.
Mick.

Back