7VVOh7M.jpg

5zSg7nJ.jpg

YkWLjXC.jpg

MBGoG0S.jpg

ij886qW.jpg

mo6eXZM.jpg

7BCl3La.jpg

StVF9Dj.jpg
To the Max, you never disappoint, I'm thinking this is your TRS22 Version, I have to wait till next year, for newer Computer and then of course Trainz 22 with this Route added. Great work, and really good looking Carloads! ;)

If I may ask, what colors of Texture did you use here, these look really good to me on the hardscape. :unsure:
Thanks! I used a mix of PBR Arid 4 by MSGSapper and PBR Sand Texture A21 for the ground, and PBR Mountain/Canyon A44 for the rock faces. I blended them together to soften up some of the fissures in the rock texture to get it a little closer to the real thing

Thanks! I used a mix of PBR Arid 4 by MSGSapper and PBR Sand Texture A21 for the ground, and PBR Mountain/Canyon A44 for the rock faces. I blended them together to soften up some of the fissures in the rock texture to get it a little closer to the real thing
Thank you Sir,

Every so often certain sets of Textures just stand out. I was looking at the Train Consist going buy, and then I saw the Mountains. I was held in awe. It does look very natural.

Very cool work you did on the Route!

Thank you for info.

Back