Interesting loads

Hi nicola --

The route is "Urban IndustRail" and it is available on the Download Station. Look for this thumbnail:

UrbanIndustRail_Session.jpg

The route is quite extensive:

UrbanIndustRail8_map1.jpg

UrbanIndustRail8_map2.jpg

UrbanIndustRail8_map3.jpg

The screen shot above was taken at Invercargill Harbor.

You might also like "YardSwitchingCo", also on the Download Station, see here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=7364&highlight=yard+switching

There are numerous sessions available for both. Just search under "philskene".

Phil

Thanks Phil :) , I have gone on the DLS but are The Map 1, 2 and 3 included in the Urban Indust Rail 8? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Nicola

Yes Nicola, all the 3 maps displayed on the pic is part of Urban Indust rail 8. Its just that the layout is big and the map won't fit on one screenshot. Also from Phil you might want to download, latest version of Austral Bay it is also an amazing layout which you can merge with urban Indust rail. If your PC can handle it!!!!!:D

Chirag

Hi nicola --

I made a mistake - the thumbnail I posted is the one I've used for several sessions for IndustRail.

The proper thumbnail for the route is:

UI_01.jpg

When the route is installed you will find four maps (the ones shown above + a map of the steelworks) and a readme file in the folder containing the route. The readme describes how to extract the coronas for the semaphore signals.

The map and description of the steel works are:

UrbanIndustRail5_2.jpg

UrbanIndustRail5_3.jpg

To find the folder containing the route in TRS2004 I'd suggest using TrainzObjectz, place a check box next to "Maps" at the bottom of the screen, highlight the route and click on the "Open object folder" radio button at the top of the screen. Windows file explorer will open at the correct folder.

With TRS2006, use CMP to find the route, right mouse click and select "Open in Explorer". Windows file explorer will open at the route.

Double click on the readme or jpg files to open them.

Phil

Back