Your Map Progress Pictures

Climbing..

Bobcass_20110617_0011.jpg

Something no one has thought of and adds realism to track laying which was part of the design of UltraTrack. Decimal Points came in handy.
This track design of the layout I am replicating is just too tight for Trainz. I think it may be impossible to finish this as the tunnels are going to be issues.
I may just say a week or two is lost on this as a result. I also do not feel like making the new SpeedTrees for this route or the buildings now.

Just lose interest in finishing anything for Trainz anymore due to I worked extremely hard on UltraScenery and it is not being used by people.
I did not even get one thank you for the performance gains on the revisions for the N&W TS12 Route where I cut considerable poly count on the route without any negative effects to the route for increased performance.

Seeing EK3 ( my favorite route for TS2010 ) ruined by Blue Sparkly Unlicensed SpeedTrees is just a deterent as well. The new track and the used textures on the mesh is awful IMHO ( not prototypical ).
The Compatibility Mode Version is the best. Sorry, got off track but just did not want to open other replies.

I personally like what you have done, I personally do not have TS12 as you can see and would like to get it soon. I just like the work you do:cool:

Beautiful shots Bob. That shot with the trestle in the woods is excellent; well done! :D ;)

McGuirel, maybe it is so that you did not get the acknowledgment that you wanted, but did you cause that? I do not think so. So why let it get under your skin? You made an honest and good-faith try, but if it failed, was that your fault? I do not think so. If the other guys' products are more popular than yours, did you cause that? I do not think so. So why not put the past behind you, where it belongs (it is the past, after all), let it go, and move forward? If selfish, sinful human nature does the wrong thing, does that not figure? I think that we could agree on the fact that there most probably are those that do like your UltraScenery and do appreciate it, so why not be thankful for that and appreciate that, rather than linger on what you did not get? Is that not what God would have you do? It may not be possible to forget what has been done, but it is possible to forgive those who wrong you, put the past behind you, and move on. Unforgiveness = bitterness, resentment, anger, etc. = sin = unrest. Forgiveness = peace and resolution. If you let the past be the past and be behind you, forgive those who have wronged you, and move on and enjoy life and Trainz without letting the past get in your way, would that not be better than giving up and leaving? You may not have received the acknowledgment that you desired. Do not miss out by letting that get in your way of enjoying what Trainz and the community do have to offer. Even if you do not want to accept this now, I encourage you to think on it. It really is some thing to think on before you make a decision that would cause you to miss out. ;) Nice shots, by the way. ;)

Regards.

Last edited:
Bob, your shots made me have to go get duct tape to keep my jaw on my face. One of the most beautiful routes I've ever seen, and since (I presume) it was made in TS2009 it has no speedtrees which is good because I have a computer that can't handle them. Are you planning to release that someday or is it personal content?

Last edited:
nuni7270: Thank you for kind comment..Yes I think someday I will..The real problem is the procedure and what Trainz requires, I do not know how to find out..:wave:

My forever WIP, Central of Wisconsin. CN M346 climbs the ridge out of Owen, WI with 15,000 ton and 8950' of train. The DPU is spliced 58 cars back. :p

5a1cbb400acbb8dac70011ab719a1b23.jpg

The Rhum Islands (definately WIP)

The Rhum Islands,
Once a vital mid-Atlantic stopping point for the Royal Navy, they now sleepily enjoy their status as British dependencies. The town names are all derived from the production of, or references to, rum - hence Port Morgan (and Fort Morgan, the Governor's residence), Angostura Bay, Rhum Row, and so on...

Peace,
Robertd81.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/nordmanni/TRAINZ/The Rhum Islands/RhumIslands1.jpg

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/nordmanni/TRAINZ/The Rhum Islands/RhumIslands2.jpg

RhumIslands3.jpg

Back