Show off your reskins!

Nice skins lately Niartcar!
Well ive held up on showing this one on the fourms mainly because my RS1 skins haven't gotten much attention around the fourms, this one probably wont be any different. But heh, what the heck.
Any ideas or oppinions?
More Please! I think maybe you missed the bell? Or is it suppose to be grey? Also any word on whether or not you'll be able to release any of your gp38-2 skins?

only thing I might suggest is doing the 90 degree turn on the stripes just outside the diaphragm and running Caltrain Red down the center of that, other than that it looks good
I think you may be right, keep in mind I will blame you too if anything becomes of it :p haha

Leave it alive. I think this skin is looking cool :)

The problem is, I am starting to like to too.... :eek: I think this is a winning cab car personally:

dba0d9ad982816b271068b60521588d5.png

The problem is, I am starting to like to too.... :eek: I think this is a winning cab car personally:

dba0d9ad982816b271068b60521588d5.png

Just so you know, CalTrain has absolutely nothing to do with the California Department of Transportation (CalTrans). CalTrain is governed by the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (PCJPB).

CalTrans governs Amtrak California....

I thought to myself, "What if Amtrak had GEVOs?" and I guess this is what they would look like. I still have to fix the ARN.
watemple_20140820_0002_zps90e18bf7.jpg

My reskins of the original SAR T Class narrow gauge (3ft 6inch) locomotives by Trw1089 - reskinned and uploaded to the DLS with his permission as TGR (Tasmanian Government Railways) T Class numbers 223 and 235.

On the front road is the original SAR T Class number 235. On the back road are the reskinned TGR T Class numbers 235 (left) and its sister 223 (right). Both locos (with those running numbers) were sold to the TGR in 1921. They were scrapped by 1963. The reskins reflect their condition in the early 1950s.

Back