USA Pics

Oh noes!!! I have fallen in love with steam engines.....
dee680a9ca4c4280b8be89d82f9bd2d1.png

Sweet Pics everyone. And on a side note looks like we got our kickstarter badges nice.

Yes - Hert, you are right it looks like it. :)

Does it not look nice? :)

And below something that still needs attention. E.g. it is quite visible that the wheels should be made more detailed and filigree as well as the texture needs a normal map. Also still a driver cab needs to be done - just to name some details.

12076418654_262093e41b_o.jpg

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Still looks good though, Tume! On the other hand, I found out that everyone was getting these from the DLS, (ace on the job here,:hehe:). Wherever you are out there Trainboi1, let me tell ya, great locomotives! :wave:
c1cd3b3f678bc9bb7fb93548d7583670.jpg
7bb1fdb18553852a01e4bbbbaa571fad.jpg

Nice pics all!

Did somebody say winter?

Here are a few from George's route St. Johnsbury and Lamoille County...one of my favs...

Cheers,
Fred

That's a pretty interesting concept you have going there Kimo. Is everything elevated (including benchtop) or did you somehow manage to create empty space beneath baseboard?

That's a pretty interesting concept you have going there Kimo. Is everything elevated (including benchtop) or did you somehow manage to create empty space beneath baseboard?

Thanks. In the last pic, you can see in the top left corner of the layout, I left it unfinished with part of the baseboard still showing. I lowered the ground around the track and scenery and used Dig holes along the sides. Then I added wood walls and textured splines in the rounded areas along the side of the layout. The floor is an airport tarmac spline, and the supports are Marsz supports for elevated track.

Hallo Kimo505,

I really need to agree – you made an interesting thing becoming true by using very nice looking content – especially the buildings, structures and so on.

I never gave up the plan to create such an “around-the-room-railroad” by using real H0 (scale 1:87) stuff. I even created several streetcars many years ago by using brass sheet, little wheels and motors and so on.
But I never thought about creating such a thing in virtual reality where the limit is just the power of my PC :)

Well done Kimo and thanks for sharing!!!

Your’s TUME

WOW, I have been trying to acheive this for so long and and it is such an insperation to see that someone has done it. Looking forward to seeing more. Many thanks for your effort Kimo.

KIMO, wich version did you used to do that marvelous maquete ? Congratulations ! I would like to do somthing like you did ... :wave::)

Back