Australian screenshots

Another tease PS it will be finished when its finished

eu24.jpg

Just a pointer, the crew doors on the Hunter sets are the same colour as the rest of the train and are not yellow.

That 49 is pretty dam good apart from two errors that jump out at me
the missing staff exchanger hole
and the yellow paint flashers on the frame
Yeah Dave on the SSR and CFCLA Versions the staff exchanger hole was plated over i'm pretty sure mate these skins are only early type muck around's anyway till i can work out sum other stuff for them, I'd love to see the early versions with the narrow valance and staff exchanger's made though. The Hunter Set's and S-Set's are looking pretty snazzy Dave and Pete cant wait too try em out fella's.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Yeah Dave on the SSR and CFCLA Versions the staff exchanger hole was plated over i'm pretty sure mate these skins are only early type muck around's anyway till i can work out sum other stuff for them, I'd love to see the early versions with the narrow valance and staff exchanger's made though. The Hunter Set's and S-Set's are looking pretty snazzy Dave and Pete cant wait too try em out fella's.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Your right there about the staff exchanges Mick, for some reason this CRL liveried one has the hole there, also Ditch lights, and full length handrails added to it as well:
cropped-4911_header.jpg

I have added the reflective bits on the frame now too:

Cheers
David

Nice work David, Yeah i didn't notice the ditchlights man they are gunna be a headache to do LOL. The handrails should be fairly easy to add at sum point.
Cheers Mick.

With the interior shell done and exported, still got a long way to go on the cab details and mapping :(

azervich_20131227_0011_zpsc6172153.jpg~original

View from the firemans seat.

Cheers.

Boy am I having problems,
For the life of me i can't upload Cooma-Bombala
The web page crashes and CM stops working:confused:
No good contacting help desk as we are all out on the xxxx for the chrissy holidays
I uploaded to a file sharing site for a Beta test not a problem
Grrrrrrrrr

Cheers,
Patchy

save to a cmp file and upload via planet auran is the only way I can upload to the DLS

No good contacting help desk as we are all out on the xxxx for the chrissy holidays
Grrrrrrrrr

Cheers,
Patchy

I have tried that,
It also tells you to log on to Planet Citizen to keep logged in, Done that
After 10 mins the page crashes
Honestly I got no idea
All my other routes were uploaded this way:(
Still Grrrrrrrrrr

Cheers,
Patchy

Slowly getting a PN Version completed, got the Type 7 Bogie done, if the Flatty uses these axle boxes too, might have to call it a type 9 >_>

azervich_20131228_0002_zps0aeef116.jpg~original

Cheers.

Looking good Azza. I hope you get the uploading thing sorted Patchy that Route is a bloody ripper and will be very popular.
Cheers Mick.

NSWGR_46Class, Great screen shots. ;)

Grrrrrrrrr

Cheers,
Patchy

I was able to upload my 30+meg route by saving it to a cdp file and upload it from Planet Auran. Using CMP wouldn't work for me. I also opened the citizens online screen.

Hope that helps.

Loving the Vic steam shots too. Nice Photoshopping and effects. Looks awesome.

Regards

Some nice work out there to look forward to! :D

Pete/Dave - Love the work on the Suburban sets and the Hunter Cars, can't wait to give these a go!

Mick/David - The 49's look great so far, can't wait to see the finished results!

Patchy - Hopefully you get your upload issue sorted out soon, your Bombala route will certainly be a treat!

55et.jpg

Well my RQZY's have finally reached Beta. These are Single Stack only versions (Double Stack versions are next on the list). If anyone is interested in testing them (only genuine testers need apply) please PM me before the end of tomorrow (Sunday 29th December) with your e-mail address.

Keep up the great work everyone! :)

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks Matt!

I have done a bit more on the SSR 49.
SSR's 4917, CRL's 4911, SSR 4910, SSR 4904 powering out of the Rydebank Siding with a heavy ballast train after getting overtaken by a PN Grain and awaiting for the cross of an AWB grain.
They only made it round the corner before 2 of the 49's overheated and had too cool down before traversing back to Rydebank and detaching half the load, with 4904 left behind with the rest of the train:

Cheers
David

Hi Matt,
Your RQZY rolling stock is looking awesome.
I also checked out your Flickr page and discovered some awesome photos.
Great work and well done.
Andrew

Last edited:
read a conversation about the difficulty in reskinning the VL A class

bicentscr.jpg

fascr.jpg

olyscr.jpg

the centennial and olympic will have fixed numbering as it is the same loco

cheers
Pete

Back