A and SLT TS12 CAD V7.3

colourlight

I.m hosting a session of the latest version over the next few days. A and SLT is a fictional Route set mainly in Canada but also had a British and another European Country mixed in with it. it was taken over by Madmacka and modified and turned into a multiplayer route. More recently Razor01 took it under his wing and created a session which I tested for him. As a result Razor01 has created this new session which incorporates a number of changes such as the elimination of most of the "double" crossovers and new Kilometer Speed limit signs. However, it still retains the main features of the Route such as the magnificent scenery and the numerous Industries as well as a large number of Locomotives and Rolling Stock. Also included are a number of Passenger trains and Interactive Stations. So feel free to join me. Any problems with downloading the session you can contact me, either by a PM or in game "Ichat"

The latest version, 7.45 has appeared in Content Manager. Among the changes is the takeover of Mercades Benz by Chrysler and the provision of the open Autoracks to transport them to the Dealership. I am now hosting a session.

Hi geovany2009, That kuid is in Cm but it don't show up as a virson 2 so you have to DL the
<kuid:9:21069> that will bring up the update.
When looking for assets in CM look by arthor then # then arthor ID number(Arthor=#9)this will gave
you a list of all her/his assets eighter on DLS or Local.

Razor01 found a problem with 7.45 and has uploaded a replacement 7.5 which is currently on the DLS (The black Pages) but is not showing up in Content Manager yet. I am now hosting a session of Version 7.5

Last edited:
WARNING. Edson Shops is closed due to the track being broken at both ends.

This has probably been corrected in version 7.51 which has been uploaded to the dls and was available today. However, the map kuid in the revised session does not match the kuid of the map that has been uploaded and shows as a missing dependency. I have sent a pm to razor01 for clarification.

Ran 7.6 session with Geovany yesterday and it ran ok so far, Geo got scrap and steel coils and i got diesel and we actually produced tractors, have not found any broken track but we had a problem with signals.

The signals protecting switches would not clear under player control, the auto signals ( those between junctions) worked ok. If i used AI to run the train it would clear the signals, so not sure if it was because i was hosting and i am a long way from the server or some other glitch.

Well, so far so good. Most things work well, and I'm making notes of adjustments/fixes to be made.

Signalling with the AI seems to be a bit of a problem, even though I've put track direction markers at each station and yard access point. Not sure what to do with that yet.

Razor 01

I instructed an AI driver to stop all all stations from Peers but gave up after the first 4 stops. It took the wrong route 3 times and stopped once for no reason. Still, it got me thinking why it was so bad as my AI drivers generally behave themselves. I think the answer lies with a number of Route Enhancements. The first of which are the Driver Commands "Drive via" and Drive to" I always use those as it tends to stop the AI wandering all over the landscape trying to get to it,s next destination. You did get eliminate some of the Double Crossoverss which both I and the AI drivers dislike but you should get rid of the rest of them if possible. The signals also cause problems for the AI which I mentioned in my report. In one instance this morning my AI driver stopped at a signal because the switch ahead of it needed changing but could not do so as the signal was too close to the switch thus locking it. There should always be an overlap between the signal and the switch in any case. Nor should the signals be too close together as this can cause a Spad both for AI drivers and humans. The rest is a combination of direction markers and red track markers either where it is not possible to place a yellow directional marker e.g. Bi-Directional Lines or locations where the Route diverges. I have had good results in the session with freight AI drivers though.

Back