Skarloey Problem

cvffan113

As if i don't have enough faulty assets to fix! I have been up since 7AM trying to fix faulty assets, And i have another to fix! My Skarloey that i downloaded from SI3D.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/1.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/1reversed.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/boiler.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/boilerred.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/brass.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/brown.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/buffer2.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/coal.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/env_metal.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/face.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/landusblack.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/redcoach.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/valve.texture'.
How do i fix this?

Back