Skarloey and Rheneas

cvffan113

Skarloey has this error.
Error: Attachment point animated-mesh (load) in 'queues\load-coal' was not found.
Rheneas has 2 errors.
Error: Attachment point animated-mesh (load) in 'queues\load-coal' was not found.
Error: Attachment point attachment (a.whistle) in 'smoke1' was not found.

I wish skarloey123 would update his narrow gauge units to work in TS2009 and up...

Hello!

You can remove the line in the queues table relating to the animated mesh and for the smoke, delete the smoke1 container. i'm also working on a video in my Fixing Common Trainz Errors series that goes through the whole process.

Kieran.

Oh, god...
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/1.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/1reversed.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/boiler.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/boilerred.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/brass.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/brown.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/buffer2.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/coal.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/env_metal.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/face.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/landusblack.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/redcoach.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/valve.texture'.
How do i fix these?

You need to add a texture.txt file. i'll use redcoach as an example.

First, make a .txt file and name it redcoach.texture.txt

Then add this inside:

Primary=redcoach.texture (.tga etc if its a different file format)
Tile=st

Repeat for the other textures.

Hope this helps. :)

Kieran.

Hello all,

I am new user on TS2009 and TS2012 (my son like the Thomas and Friends). I tried everything I found on the forum but still can not to make to work the narrow gauge locomotives!!! If someone could help me and wants to give me indications that either results or .cdp files ... I will be very grateful (my son dreams of night these locomotives).

I do not have advanced knowledge of programming.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hello all,

I am new user on TS2009 and TS2012 (my son like the Thomas and Friends). I tried everything I found on the forum but still can not to make to work the narrow gauge locomotives!!! If someone could help me and wants to give me indications that either results or .cdp files ... I will be very grateful (my son dreams of night these locomotives).
Regards.
Post the kuid numbers of the locos you're having problems with and we'll help you.

Bob Weber

Oh, god...
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/1.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/1reversed.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/boiler.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/boilerred.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/brass.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/brown.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/buffer2.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/coal.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/env_metal.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/face.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/landusblack.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/redcoach.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'asset_body/valve.texture'.
How do i fix these?
If these errors are the result of you editing a build-in kuid then just use CM to click the kuid and select 'revert to original.'

Bob Weber

CaptainKMan, I followed your instructions using brown.texture instead of redcoach
It said that Binary Conversion had failed? I.e., still wasn't working.

alexl102, Can I see your .txt file please? :)

I assume you made one called brown.texture.txt and put the info in there. If it's a .tga file, make your entries:
Primary=brown.tga
Tile=st

If it's a .texture file, then I think there's nothing that can be done except trying Primary=brown.texture as the first line, and if that doesn't work then maybe make your own brown texture and save it as a .tga?

It's a shame you're on a Mac as PEV's Textures2TGA tool is what you really need for this but it isn't Mac compatible.

Kieran.

Sorry, the .tx was a typo in the post. Cheers, I'll have a look at the capitalisation and report back!

Thanks for your patience.

You're probably going to have to make your own brown texture in an image editing program. Preferably have the same name as the original and have the new file a .tga.

I try to connect you on skype ...I send some messages...but without answer. Can anybody to help me wit make to work the Rheneas, Skarloy, Peter Sam, etc. in TS 2009 or TS 2012???

Thank you.

Hello calin_sorescu,

I'm in Queensland, Australia in the timezone GMT +10:00 so I probably won't be on at the same time as you. If you send me a contact request I'll accept it and I'll help you over the weekend. :)

Kieran.

Hello calin_sorescu,

I'm in Queensland, Australia in the timezone GMT +10:00 so I probably won't be on at the same time as you. If you send me a contact request I'll accept it and I'll help you over the weekend. :)

Kieran.

I send you some message on skipe, but with razvan.sorescu ID (Calin is my son, he are 7 years).

I can not to make to work the Rheneas, Skarloey, Peter Sam, etc. narrow locos. Calin ask me every day about ... "when can I to play with my favorite locos". If you can, please help us.

Thank you.

Back