UMR-2013 SUMMER REVISITED MP

Looks like I have a few problems with this in SP1. Still running in 49922. They are telling me that I have some assets that are not on the DL. I looked them up and they are built-in. LOL Back to work.

Carl

I get that with several multiplayer sessions. They tell me that I need to revert assets. It's possible that Aerotrain could have caused that problem, but <kuid:-3:11060> is no longer included in build 3.7, replaced entirely by <kuid:-3:11061>. I would recommend installing SP1+HF1+HF2 (now live), then hosting the session.

I know I had asked if there was room to join but that was just before SP1 came out. I am at the lastest hotfix, are there any problems playing MP now? If not then I will look at joining in. Also anyone here interested in doing vintage (1930~1950) iPortaling?

Thanks

N3V's official Debrecen-Nyíregyháza session ran fine last night. I'll try hosting the UMR session today, and if it works for me, I'll try to be on for a few hours on Saturday.

EDIT: This happened.

scottbe8201305020000.jpg

This was observed on a clean copy of TS12 (no third-party content, no local modifications). I'll try it on my dirty copy.

Last edited:
Yes Debrecen-Nyíregyháza session will run because it is built-in and immune to any errors or defaults.

I think the problem lies with the Beach Facility Block asset in the route. That has been a recurring problem source for me.

Apologies for the double. I did a full overhaul of my cache and asset database, and found that there is indeed a missing asset from the route in build 57898, making the route unusable for multiplayer until the missing asset is uploaded to the DLS.

Unknown Location: <kuid2:68787:35071:2>
Installed version: Gaense,<kuid:68787:35071> (by the way, faulty in build 57898)

EDIT: It's on the Black Pages, you have to check all the boxes to see it.

EDIT2: Installed the asset, cleared all missing dependency warnings, still no dice. May I remind you, this is the copy of Trainz that has no local modifications to any content (faulty assets or assets with faulty dependencies are deleted; no third-party content).

Last edited:
I do not think it is in the session. Just got the ok from Neil to take over the route, so I will try to do something with the Gaense,<kuid2:68787:35071:2> asset.

Carl

Try removing the beach facility block, it keeps registering as <kuid2:XXXX:XXXX> = <kuid2:XXXX:XXXX:127>, which may cause the asset to desynchronize between users.

Back