UMR-2013 SUMMER REVISITED MP

I have installed v1.3 and keep getting an error saying I cannot play due to missing dependencies that aren't available anywhere (or similar). I previously downloaded the Jointed Rail Containers, and the previous versions of UMR revisited all worked fine. Both database repairs have been done to no avail. Any ideas? There are no missing dependencies listed in the Content Manager.

Last edited:
Make sure that there is nothing open for edit and none of the dependencies have been locally modified. The multiplayer session does not use the Jointed Rail Containers because they are not on the DL.

Alas to no avail, tried that one earlier in the piece. I might uninstall the route and session and give it a go. Mad Mike must think I've defected!

ill let you know how it goes.

So I've re-downloaded the session (I deleted all instances of UMR) but again, it says that my version is not compatible. I've reverted all content back to original, nothing is opened for edit. Any further suggestions? Next step is a complete reinstall.

Thanks

Always was sir :)

im not sure what has led to this, I'm sure that there is one tiny asset that may be corrupting Traiz into thinking it isn't current. I've been pretty active on UMR so a fewh install isn't the end of the world.

Make sure you download the session and map via CM, not via the update panel as alot will throw up the error wrong version.

Also download the session first and let it search for the map

Use R-click > View Asset Versions to find out what the latest version is. From memory, it's UMR-2013 Winter or something like that.

Shane

The full name of the present session is "UMR 2013 SUMMER REVISITED MULTIPLAYER SESSION VER 1.3. It may also help you by reading my recent post in Montana rail Link about how to download a session as, apart from the name, it applies to downloading all sessions.

I noticed a passenger station that doesn't seem to be functioning... UMR 2013 summer revisted multiplayer session v1.3 (whew, long name)

It is named "PORT"... I can pick it as a destination to navigate to, but the station itself is unclickable.

-- Smoov

I looked at this and it is a station building that uses a separate invisible platform and loading track. I am not sure why in driver you cannot click on it, but that does not seem to stop it from working.

For the next update would ya mind replacing the Bell 412EP Helicopter with a different one?

I'm not picky about which one, just as long as it doesn't sound like a speeding train while in flight. :)

-- Smoov

Version 1.4 is now available in Content Manager. In view of the fact there is no session running at the moment I have started a session which will run 24/7. All are welcome.

Back