Escanaba and Lake Superior in the North Woods

The rails are for sure getting a nice upgrade....As another train full of ballast is needed to be poured north of Crivitz....As it will sit here at Stiles Jct for a crew to take it north to Crivitz

Coming across HWY 22

Backed in the siding here at Olson Rd

I can try the pembine depot after I get the crivitz depot done, ill be working on the pembine depot next weekend most likely when I have some free time

Good deal as I now got the tracks as far as Pembine and now adding the detail to that area....The depot will be the final touch for that area :Y:

ELS SD9 1220 and 1223 head its train from Crivitz onto the connection track here at Pembine onto WC tracks as it takes its train to Wells MI

Looks good so far. I think running the line up to Channing and making the yard there would be ideal. Anything north or going west out of Channing would just be something extra. I am not even sure if the E&LS runs west out of Channing anymore on the Ontonagon branch.

1338 is sitting at Lineville right now. I might have to go for a little chase tomorrow....

Nice, good luck. Let me know how far ya go chasing er....this was observed Sunday by a friend in Green Bay

"The 1344 and 1338 brought 75 cars into Green Bay about 1515. So the 1338 must have come down from Channing (Pembine) maybe on Saturday. They
dropped another 5 loads of pulpwood from Abrams at Lineville, so now
there are 9 pulpwood and another 19 covered hoppers and a CSXT there.
The 75 cars inbound were maybe 10-15 NDYX empty gons, 3 LPG empties from
Crivitz, some ACFX 3 bay covered hoppers out of storage, 24 pulpwood
loads, 6 OSB from LP, an empty tank from LP and 21 sand cars out of
storage. They departed NGB yard at 1730 with 79 cars. Yesterday it
looked like there was another big cut of covered hoppers for storage in
the yard for them. First time in a while they have come to town with 2
units.

Got a pedestrian shot of them at Woodale in Howard on the CN:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frvr11/8355826504/in/photostream

The 1344 brought 75 cars into Crivitz....The 75 cars inbound were maybe 10-15 NDYX empty gons, some ACFX 3 bay covered hoppers out of storage, 24 pulpwood loads, 6 OSB from LP, an empty tank from LP and 21 sand cars out of storage. They departed Pembine with the 75 cars headed for Crivitz.

Shots from around Pembine

Few shots from around Crivitz

Shots from Crivitz when the train came to town

The ELS 402 made a special run to Oconto Falls today as the Green Bay train was not going to run

Coming thru Coleman

Coming thru Lena

Making the slow move over HWY 22

Doing the backup move here at Stiles Jct to head West on the old CNW line to Oconto Falls

Heading on the connection track to Oconto Falls

Coming into Oconto Falls

Doing the run-a-round move to shove the cars up to the warehouse and the mill

Shoving the first cut of cars to the McDermid warehouse where the boxcars will get loaded with veggies....The centerbeam car will be cut by the RR Xing up by the warehouse where a semi will come and unload it and take it to the Oconto County lumber out on HWY 22 near Gillett

Shoving the empties up to the siding where a crew will come and use the ELS 1200 and tack onto them and pull them under the loader to load them with soy beans later today

With the switching duties done for the 402, the crew makes a quick stop at Subway for lunch before heading back to Crivitz

Last edited:
The 1344 brought 75 cars into Crivitz....The 75 cars inbound were maybe 10-15 NDYX empty gons, some ACFX 3 bay covered hoppers out of storage, 24 pulpwood loads, 6 OSB from LP, an empty tank from LP and 21 sand cars out of storage. They departed Pembine with the 75 cars headed for Crivitz.

Shots from Crivitz when the train came to town

Looks so darn cool! realistic too! :)

I love the looks of this route. Reminds me of the DIMX mill route over at rrmods.

Thats what kinda got me started when I was running on that route with the ELS power...I was like this is something that the ELS would look good on to do with the real ELS line....So thats how one got started by using that kind of a setting as the colors were just right and it felt like a good thing to model right now....When summer hits, I will swap everything out with more colorful stuff

Your route here brought me out of Trainz retirement! I was working on this last year. Still a lot to do but here are some Pembine shots.

Looks good. What buildings did you kitbash together to make the Pembine depot? I just threw the Milwaukee Road ones on there till the Pembine one gets built.

I do have to say I do admire that color ya got there.....I am now debating if I should switch everything out to a fall like that or keep it as I have or yet switch it out to an all summer look??? Hmmmmmmm

Any idears anyone would have????

In the meantime here are some around Pembine as well

Coming into Pembine

Sitting at the depot were the 402 and 1222

Sitting at the small yard on the WC side we see a few cars for the ELS that will be taken off that line and spotted for the ELS

Backside of the depot

A shot in town of the WC mainline...This is WC's Bradley Sub that runs from Hermansville to Ladysmith

Back