Why does this always happen

NYCboy

gettin bored of trainz
How come when i ever i add tracks and continue editing all of a sudden this happends? 50% of the tracks disappear and the ground vanishes? i have to go all around the whole map then the game will start loading again its like the game just mess's up out of no where and doesn't load until i move the curoser some where else. This constintly happends i tried switching from Open GL to direct X but still no hope i dissabled hardware TL but still samething. Has any one over experinced this? I have a good computer intel i7 4.2ghz and a gtx 670 with 12gb ram so my computer is out of the way.
trainz2012-11-0820-22-24-83.png

When I have this type of problem they keep telling me I need to update my hardware to something like intel i7 4.2ghz and a gtx 670 with 12gb ram. So much for that idea. Can we talk about SOFTWARE now? TS2010 does not mention anywhere in the system requirements that you must have .NET Framework 2.0 installed, trainzdiag.exe doesn't even check for it, but TS2010 will not run at all without it. So the question is why are some people with even the kind of hardware people keep telling me I need to get having the same problems? If TADDaemon.exe is the most perfectly efficient software in history, there must be something somewhere interfering with its perfection on some systems. And judging by the people with what I would consider dream machines having the exact same problems I have, it must be some kind of .NET Framework, XNA redistributable, antivirus program, or other software that does not work and play well with Trainz. And it ain't XP media edition either, if he has 12 gigs of RAM he ain't running XP. What kind of software could interfere with Trainz loading graphics?

Looks like the Langoliers got your route.

But seriously, I ain't never had problems that bad. I got a bunch of undo spikes to fix and theres a turntable that seems to mess up my splines, but nothing that crazy.

What is causing your red error ball thing in the lower right corner?

I would hazard a guess that an EDR followed by an asset revalidation is needed. (EDR = Extended Database Repair).

This can be done in Content Manager.

Shane

For the database repair, it's in the File menu in Content Manager.

For the revalidation, one of the stickies in the TS2010 forum covers it.

Shane

Back