What can you get in a commission?

DominikB

Are commissions simply reskins or would they include adding things things like custom cabs and ditchlights (plus the new system for displaying consist data/length and weight etc), as I am looking for GP40-2 (either standard or widecab) in a nice fictional livery. I am aware of the cost and would be willing to pay this
Dom

Custom cabs do cost from what I'm aware of. Ditchlights are included by default due to the setup. I believe the GP40-2 is the standard model. Hope this helps.

there is a GP40-2 with a custom cab (namely the SP one) what Im looking for would be this reskinned with ditch lights in a fictional or real liver that I would prefer :)
Dom

Huh, I never really noticed that one then. If it's included, it wouldn't cost anything. The real cost is them repainting it.

You're welcome, anytime. I wish you luck. I happened to be able to step in and help since I'm sort of going through the process right now. The results will become known over the next few weeks.

All I can say is that my user title and signature should be enough. The circumstances and price aren't anything like what you're after though. As far as I'm aware of: The prices do vary on what you want, and I don't believe they'd all be consistent due to various complexities.

I emailed JR a while back about getting BNSF 8106 (SD60M Triclops painted in H3) commisioned and I was very pleased with the price and time frame. Not really sure why I haven't followed through with it yet!

Can you send that again please? Been having some issues with some mail being killed at server level by the spam filter...

Thanks!

Mike

Back