Beta test CSP v1

inprr

Thunder Rails Productions
im looking to fill three more spots for the first MP test for the route, im hoping for next tuesday when im off. please let me know here if you want to be included. you dont need teamspeak but it is recommended. if you dont type CSP for chat channel.

just wanted to make a note at the top that the route and session is done uploading and is waiting to be put on the DLS. i will post here when it is ready to DL for all of you.-inprr

Last edited:
I,m waiting to see if my leave application for next week has been approved. I,ll know tomorrow (friday) and if it has then I can join your session if it,s not too late.

ok the time will be after 2pm mountain time next tuesday. thanks guys for offering to help test MP on this route with me. so far its montanawestren, danny5, coulourlight,trainman10, lightwolf333. i would like to get two more to help test.-inprr

Hello If I might join to test your route Tuesday evening but Trainz server maintenance fall Monday evening in USA at 9:00 pm!
You will be OK for this day
[h=2][/h]

I,ve downloaded it. 11 missing dependencies of which I,ve now downloaded 7. Of more concern is 10 unknown ones which isn,t so good. I didn,t have time to make a note of the Kuid numbers. You don,t have any locally modified or payware bought from Planet Auran do you?

for anyone that tries to download the one that is on the DLS. its broken, two payware loco's from JR and some of their rolling stock prevent the first one from working. im in the process of fixing it. should be up sometime monday morning, i hope. -inprr

for 102 views im looking at opening this test to more people. if you are interested just let me know ether pm here or email. if you do email please put in headline CSP Beta Test V1. this way it makes hunting for the emails easier. im workinng on more industries to work as soon as i get home tonight and at 11pm my time i will get the session and route to the DLS so that the 24 hour period goes away by tuesday morning. -inprr

I found some assets that had mising dependencies. Also, my schedule is going to be too busy to be able to join your session. I have school starting back up tomorrow. :(

Last edited:
for everyone that is waiting, thank you. the final route beta is uploading now. look for kuid:291829;100052.4 this time is all clean. the next one i hope will have some special things with it. -inprr

ok i ma right now downloading the clean CSP beta and its session. i will let everyone know in a few minutes if everything is ok and the session can be tested. -inprr

I did download it to test it and the Route is ok. Unfortunately the session has three unknown dependencies which affect quite a lot of the assets.
<Kuid:138423:505> SP Caboose # 1808 by Slabay (1 asset)
<Kuid :138423;112129> 54ft Hopper by Dyrgx. (several assets)
<Kuid : 38408: 10111 Green Goat GG20GE Union Pacific (several items)

I deleted all faulty dependencies from Trainz 12 to clean it up so I had to reinstall it. I can now confirm it is the latest Version.

all three things that you listed are not MP compatible. 60% of the cars are from rgcx and use a truck from rrmods. so i will need to make a new session that is ok to run. -inprr

Back