its been 3 months i am submitting tickets but never ever got any reply
they said its load of tickets but its 3 months
so any one of you know that help desk is still alive or become a fallen flag

is help desk dead or alive ?
its been 3 months i am submitting tickets but never ever got any reply
they said its load of tickets but its 3 months
so any one of you know that help desk is still alive or become a fallen flag
Its alive - 3 months some thing might have gone a stray

You may find that replying to the ticket yourself may help, although it depends on what priority you gave it at the start.

Shane

priority is a critical
but on of my ticket having low priority replied instantly about a month back

I'm on the same train ;) I submitted a ticket and I hope to hear back soon. Seems the new patch has caused trouble with my payware locomotives. :'(

Hello everbody,

I started a low priority helpdeskticket on Nov 1st 2011 and received an answer by personal email (and also a reply within the helpdesk section ) from Zec on Nov 23 2011.

I always have had an answer from the helpdesk,concerning my tickets, within a reasonable time. :)

Best regards

Kurt :wave:

about the installation of trainz
i purchased trainz 3 months back but whenever i try to install it
it always says source file is corrupt

Whether it can be sorted via the forums depends greatly on whether it is a boxed (i.e. disc) copy or a digital download.

Shane

That may make things simpler, but I need to verify that you downloaded the files one at a time using a download manager (not a web browser)

Shane

yes i always download all files with download manager i have downloaded my game 3 times but always it gave same error
if i keep skipping the corrupted files it keeps on installing and when it installed it refuse to accept serial key

That does sound odd - hopefully Helpdesk respond to your ticket soon.

If you haven't already, make a reply to it to enquire on it's status.

Only other thought I've got is to try the mirror server if you haven't already.

Shane

Two questions.....

Where did you purchase the download....N3V or other?

What version of Trainz did you purchase?

Thanks,

Hi Kamran
I have checked our system, and there are no old tickets regarding this that are open.

There are a number of tickets from you, however these have been closed by you, and as such will not be looked into.

If you close the ticket, we will not look into it, as this indicates that the issue has been solved. By closing it, you actually remove it from our main listing, and hence we will not even see it unless we are looking for it (e.g. to review a previous ticket, or similar).

We can still view/reply to closed tickets, however they are not shown to us by default, so as to allow us to not clog up the helpdesk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back