McGuireL Productions / UltraScenery / Licensed SpeedTree Creator

mcguirel

Yagottaseediss!!!!!!!!!!!
To The Forum Members,

McGuireL Productions has recieved two email request on where to purchase my products in the past week. I have also received one email in the past week asking to partner up and provide more UltraScenery Products for a given route.
  • McGuireL Productions does not have UltraScenery Products online for purchase. This WILL NOT BE re-established due to my last experience.
  • McGuireL Productions WILL NOT PARTNERSHIP and provide Licensed Speedtree Products for individuals. I am experiencing issues on a previous contract. This experience of failure to fullfill the contract agreement with the N&W: Appalachian Coal TS12 Route has ruined any desire to partnership with others.
I am greatful people like my products, but when they were available there were no purchase or atleast that is what I was told when they were at Fallen Flags Railroads, even with ridiculously low prices.

I am greatful people desired to have me work for them and provide more Licensed SpeedTree Products on a Partnership Level, but the current issues dictate that potential loss I can ill-afford to happen even when I deliver what I agreed to is always a threat and I do not need the issues of that. This request was for a Freeware Package and I am sorry to report SpeedTree Creation is too time consuming to be all Freeware. I have provided alot of Freeware Licensed SpeedTree items, more than any other, but no one was buying my products available for sale. This dictated my Freeware Licensed SpeedTree Creation must halt. I even provided some new Payware which did not make one sale and retired the products to the DLS, even though I had allot of work in them.

My activity on a Public Level with Trainz is now in the recent past. I am sorry Ladies and Gentleman, but I feel it best to remain closed and also not participate much with this forum. I continue to make new content, but it is for my personal use only.

Any additional inquires via email I will not individually answer as this post should clarify it all.

Last edited:
My activity on a Public Level with Trainz is now in the recent past. I am sorry Ladies and Gentleman, but I feel it best to remain closed and also not participate much with this forum. I continue to make new content, but it is for my personal use only.
I'm sorry to hear that .

Back