Metra F40PH-3 reskin

Ddatrainman

A reskin of Euphod's F40PH that was on the DLS, done to the rep. rebuilds being done by Progress Rail
MetraReskin.png

metraness3.png

I imagine they'll all get done over time. Might as well go ahead and put 102 in the numberboards, as I recall this locomotive had a numbering system that I disabled for the reskin. Magic was none too happy about me reskinning it in the first place. The mesh for the model was his, best to ask his permission before you release it, if that's your intent.

It gets confusing with reskins and all that, but he made the model, I only skinned it, so I can't give permission.

I though Magic left the trainz community. So how is he/she going to ask for permission?

Fred

I imagine they'll all get done over time. Might as well go ahead and put 102 in the numberboards, as I recall this locomotive had a numbering system that I disabled for the reskin. Magic was none too happy about me reskinning it in the first place. The mesh for the model was his, best to ask his permission before you release it, if that's your intent.

It gets confusing with reskins and all that, but he made the model, I only skinned it, so I can't give permission.

I 'm probably not going to release it then...

I don't see how it would hurt Magic to release them since he left, but it would be a goood idea to release it to close people (or by e-mail) instead of doing it onn the DLS just as people do with Conny's assets.

Fred

I don't see how it would hurt Magic to release them since he left, but it would be a goood idea to release it to close people (or by e-mail) instead of doing it onn the DLS just as people do with Conny's assets.

Fred
I dont upload to the DLS,
I was going to put it on my site...

Sorry man. I know it gets confusing when someone reskins another creator's mesh with permission. I wish I were in a position to grant you permission, as you've done a nice job, but I can't.

Sorry man. I know it gets confusing when someone reskins another creator's mesh with permission. I wish I were in a position to grant you permission, as you've done a nice job, but I can't.

Thanks

its really in inconvinient though, oh well Ill think about it

Back