I bought the TS2009 I could not download more

joaomtc

I bought the TS2009 more I could not download can someone help me I bought the TS2009 has a problem but on my credit card that I'm from Brazil and the banks here have a strategy that any purchase outside of Brazil they block the card and I called it they unblocked the credit card and asked if the name and value for money was deposited and was conferred the value in my account but nothing happened no download link appeared to help me thanks :(

I bought the TS2009 more I could not download can someone help me I bought the TS2009 has a problem but on my credit card that I'm from Brazil and the banks here have a strategy that any purchase outside of Brazil they block the card and I called it they unblocked the credit card and asked if the name and value for money was deposited and was conferred the value in my account but nothing happened no download link appeared to help me thanks :(

Profile> Order History > Invoice, download link is at bottom. Use a download manager as recommended, tends to fail if you use your browser.

ts2009

Download Link Will Be available after confirmation of PayPal payment plus the money was debited to the account of Auran and I had a problem with the credit card to lock it in more hours to transaction has already been unlocked and the money has already been transferred what can I do thanks for raspostas

Download Link Will Be available after confirmation of PayPal payment plus the money was debited to the account of Auran and I had a problem with the credit card to lock it in more hours to transaction has already been unlocked and the money has already been transferred what can I do thanks for raspostas

Paypal can sometimes take a long time to forward to N3V, best thing is to raise a ticket at the helpdesk, link is at the top of the forum.

Back