My thoughts - There's hope !

deeelare

#1-on members ignore list
Fellow forum members , I truly believe Trainz and the Forum have a
chance to survive and recover , including the DLS !
My first thanks go out to Auran/NV3 in continuing to bring the DLS back to life !
Attempting to cure the upload problems , the server full problems , and the
error corrections of older uploads .
The content creators I thank , for their talent in creating , and their presistence
in dealing with the current upload problems ?
I thank the "old timers" , that continually supply help and answers to those
having problems , even though those questions and answers have been asked
and replied to several times !
I thank the new members and youngsters that have taken advice and are now
contributing back to the Forum !
I thank the Mods and the other "Brew Crew" staff that receive little thanks for
keeping the Forum clean of foul language , trolling , and bashing and I thank those that
work in the background .
My old friends , I thank , that are slowly returning , adding some humor along
with their help and knowledge .
I thank the old members that we will most likely not hear from again . I read their
posts on other forums , and I can only hope someday they will return ?
All the members I am thanking will read this thread , they will know who they are ,
names are not necessary .
Some newbies and youngsters will continue to bash the sim , post in the wrong
forum , never try reading first , never thank anyone for solving their problem , and
never admit it was their error , never read a FAQ and/or Help file , nor this thread ?

Thanks for listening --- ,dave

Yeah, Dave. For every 10 'I'll never buy this again' posts one like yours saves the day. I admit it's really hard to not snap at posters who don't use the search function, but, in truth, I sometimes do it myself - and I should know better.

Apparently, not everyone has noticed the new panel that concerns just the DLS and FCT problems that have surfaced; but that is slowly correcting itself also.

Bill

Receiving the award for Euphod will be Sally Field:

"I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!":'(

don't cry

Aww.....shucks.....don't cry, all is good. But really, I agree whole heartily with what you wrote in your initial post.

Peter

Je suis d'accord. I agree. There is an expression I think in english, where people open their mouths to remove their foot only to replace it with the other. To Auran I say, thank you, A difficult job well done. Unlike Microsoft flightSim (R.I.P) which was well developed, a train set is never finished! :hehe:There is always something more to do to make it look good.

Hey Dave,

A very nice post.

I hope that many in the Community will read it.

Wishing you the best.

Ron

Back